Work-Money-Life

Distel32

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were a biologist like DH said. Was that just an internship or something? From the sounds of it I was pretty lucky compared to you guys, but still got some things to work out, like becoming a legit with work permit and all. Right now I have to leave the country every 3 month or else I will get kicked out. When I first came out my job was going to be houseboy, but with in two weeks I began working. It has been a cool project, but at first they nickle and dimed me into the position, but once my contract was up and I had proved my worth I was able to ask for more than double pay increase.

This all reminds me at some point I got to up date my lab report with pictures of the lab now that it has technicians, equipment in place, and operational.

And like boulderboy, I do appreciate all your banter back in the PNW of climbs, parties and debauchery. rockband.gif

The biology part is just for fun mostly when I have free time. I wrote a paper on a study that I did last year that I'm trying to finish to so it'll get published, but work (in which money is involved) is taking up too much time.

If my friends were paying me for the biology work I'd be there, but I'm poor