Women's Studies: The Heavy Bootprint.

JayB

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, everyone waits in eager anticipation for the next tome posted, fainting in delight over every unnecessary adjective constructing the serpentine prose. When I see there is a new post, I like to settle back with a fine wine and a thesaurus. I know it's gonna be awhile.

Can you outdo Luna? Let's see what you've got.

Hey JayB,

I think you ran into a minor local celebrity. She's cussed me out once or twice as I rode by her, and I've heard various tales of the psycho-bike-lady sightings.

So anyway, just wanted to let you know, it probably wasn't you or your physique. You just got lucky. Though I wouldn't be too quick to absolve the Woman's Studies curriculum from this incident.

Hey JayB,

I think you ran into a minor local celebrity. She's cussed me out once or twice as I rode by her, and I've heard various tales of the psycho-bike-lady sightings.

So anyway, just wanted to let you know, it probably wasn't you or your physique. You just got lucky. Though I wouldn't be too quick to absolve the Woman's Studies curriculum from this incident.

Yeah, that biker bitch probably has it out for unborn babies as well as those who were born male.

and a man can say he's arrived when he's checked cleaning the gutters, changing the oil, and mowing the lawn off "the list"

So, we're talking maybe one Saturday afternoon here, right? Hey, it's just like mountaineering. A long slog up, a short breathless victory, and then the long slide down the rusty tube of degeneracy.

and a man can say he's arrived when he's checked cleaning the gutters, changing the oil, and mowing the lawn off "the list"

So, we're talking maybe one Saturday afternoon here, right? Hey, it's just like mountaineering. A long slog up, a short breathless victory, and then the long slide down the rusty tube of degeneracy.

"the list" is endless. that might be one saturday afternoon but the grass doesn't quit growing and she doesn't stop driving the car.

and we really don't need to hear about your sex life.

and we really don't need to hear about your sex life.

I wasn't going to bring it up. Were you?

Hey, it's just like mountaineering. A long slog up, a short breathless victory, and then the long slide down the rusty tube of degeneracy.

i think you already did blush.gif