dilbert

Gary_Yngve

Why, is that what your wearing now too!! blush.gif

There is a comma between the "now" and the "too"; and I have no underwear on.

Shouldn't that be "and I am not wearing underwear." Ending a sentence with a preposition - 15 yards and another cinch tighter on the restraints.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I coulda swore I read somewhere you just finished confused.gif

No worries... you have had your MS longer than me thumbs_up.gif

Now if you guys could start getting girlfriends yellaf.gifwink.gif

wave.gif

Mmmm... spray yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gifyoda.gif

Keep digging boy. I just finished my PhD, and am expecting a job offer in the next few days, which is actually sooner than i'd like since i've got some other irons in the fire. Looks like i'll be managing folks like you tongue.gif

Oh, and I'm married so i've got dates whenever I'd like. And she's a hot climber chick who supports my ever increasing insanity wazzup.gifwave.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gifboxing_smiley.gif

yoda.gif

Why, is that what your wearing now too!! blush.gif

There is a comma between the "now" and the "too"; and I have no underwear on.

Shouldn't that be "and I am not wearing underwear." Ending a sentence with a preposition - 15 yards and another cinch tighter on the restraints.

you're both wrong and forfeit the game. it should be "I am not wearing any underwear." you should not start a sentence with the word "and".

you're both wrong and forfeit the game. it should be "I am not wearing any underwear." you should not start a sentence with the word "and".

Agreed. However, one should start a sentence by pushing down that large "Shift" key found on either lower corner of your/you're keyboard. It has TWO of them even.

Now enough. I have to go clean grout while doing one handed pushups.

• 2 months later...
you know, come to think of it, this is really just a cry for help from Gary.

obviously he's a masochist and his advisor hasn't been abusing him enough lately so he's calling out to the cc.com community for some.

Man, I used to think all Gary's tales of advisor terror were just a one-off of their dysfunctional relationship, but since I'm back at school part time I've come to see just how common it is.

Send completed fund application to my advisor last night reminding him that deadline is today. Half an hour after the deadline he emails me "Oh yeah can you come to the office tomorrow so we can talk about this?"

RERT RERT RERT! Danger siren goes off! "Um you were supposed to have already sent that off by half an hour ago!"

Fortunately he then got on the phone with the funding agency and cajoled them into accepting our application even though it was late. Whew! Still got a ticket to the gravy train bigdrink.gif