How lame is freestyle motocross

TrogdortheBurninator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try riding a dirtbike and see how long it takes you at the very least to get comfortable with some very basic jumps. I bet you would be suprised. Try it before you talk smack about it.

Yes, I must agree with Juarez. Motocross is certainly not as easy as the good riders make it look. Juarez is one of the best riders I've ever met and knows his stuff about motocross!!! But look out Juarez, you'll get eaten alive posting on cc.com!!! cheeburga_ron.gif

Yeah I read the threads, did you? as to one of your earlier posts, you think the backflip is one the only trick out there. It happens to be the most difficult trick out there. The invention of the backflip is the sport evolving. Sports have a tendency to do that. In order to take on the next step they have to master the previous tricks. The back flip happens to be the measure of how talented a freestyler is right now. Half of them don't like doing it but they have to in order to compete. Go figure.

The back flip happens to be the measure of how talented a freestyler is right now. Half of them don't like doing it but they have to in order to compete

And this will also be true when the hot new stunt involves performing fellatio during the jump HCL.gif Purty mouth

So, to all that are talking about how freestyle motocross sucks. I would love to know how many of you have actually tried simply riding a motorcyle of any type, let alone trying even the most basic jumps or heaven forbid a trick or two. I think you are all basically a bunch of pre-madonas who like to talk a big game about things you don't understand or are unwilling to see the amount of dedication and skill that is involved. I am too an outdoor enthusiast. But you all sound like a bunch of winy little school kids that think you are better than these guys. Sure they might have a tough exterior, but they put in just as much time in training as most of you all do for whatever form of climbing you have chosen. To everyone their own so to speak. If you don't like it don't pay attention to it. Just cause you are such "hard core climbers", doesn't give you the right to tear into the freestyle sport or lifestyle. I love it so I take part in it and watch it on tv. Just as you all do with climbing. You don't see them talking about how all the climbers out there are a bunch of talentless ass clowns, eh? If you have enough time to sit here and talk about how freestyle motocross is such a worthless sport, you should focus more on actually climbing than talking about it. Or if it would make you feel any better, try riding a dirtbike and see how long it takes you at the very least to get comfortable with some very basic jumps. I bet you would be suprised. Try it before you talk smack about it.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Everyone knows Curling is the real Suck sport, anyway.

The back flip happens to be the measure of how talented a freestyler is right now. Half of them don't like doing it but they have to in order to compete

And this will also be true when the hot new stunt involves performing fellatio during the jump HCL.gif Purty mouth

been there...

There is one trick, a back flip.

I cant beleive the pro rider let this go, what about the 360 superman, way harder than the back flip for sure, or the rodeo flip a 360 flip, you guys must be watching old x game reruns get alife. And obviously as with most motor sports who the hell watches for jumps its all about carnage!!!

crash baby crash, lets see limbs getting caught up in moving parts and such thats what extreme sports are all about, ya blood real blood on TV rockband.gif

Raced in my youth... Loved bikes at the time. Still enjoy a good race be it road or dirt. This stuff is shit.... poop. Don't really give a shit if ketch has a problem with it. Spend some time on a bike... maybe you have?...

Racing through the woods was very cool... much cooler when I decided I could hike it on my own and not have to listen to my 2 stroke motor.

Cheers.