climbing girls

Shan

Hi boys! Did you miss me? I'm working at Ambercrombie now, and they don't have internet access! It's like OMG! But there is Starbucks next door so it's alllll good.

Hey does that Erik guy still post here? Man that guy sent me so many PMs... talk about a stalker!!!!

I THINK I SAW YOU THERE! WERE YOU WORKING ON SATURDAY, WEARING CROP PANTS, A PINK CASHMERE CARDIGAN, AND CHEWING GUM REALLY LOUDLY? I WAS SHY BLOND GUY, WEARING BROWN CARHARTS, WHO WAS SHOPPING FOR FOURS HOURS. I ASKED YOU TO HELP ME WITH THE BUTTON UP LOW RIDER JEANS! TWICE! WANT TO GET COFFEE SOMETIME?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, stay away. climbing girls are just as fucked up as climbing guys. imagine dating a male version of you. also, imagine screaming at your girlfriend cuz she's taking way to fucking long to lead/follow a pitch. that's a good time. i've only known one cool climbing chick in my whole life. give up. don't do it.

find some girl that's mildly interesting in rock climbing, and train her to like cragging. that way you can go alpine climbing with your bro's, and on penalty days, you still get to go climbing, and who cares how good she climbs as long as she "just likes getting out" and can belay you.

boy am i gonna get nailed for this post.

no you wont Mikey. That is brilliant. that is what i do but i train boys to lead 5.11's for me so i can just love to get out.

The trick to climbing girls is not to get scared off by the committment (although groundfalls are common). Some girls can be stick-clipped with patience and expensive gear, prior to the pinkpoint.

Young climbers can take comfort in the knowledge that over time, endurance naturally increases, evenutally leading to success.

Once in a while, you'll find a girl that you enjoy climbing again and again. The girl is so perfect it's like a new climb every time you jump on it. These girls are generally known as the highest quality, and all of your friends will agree that she is the best. shocked.gif

I sent this link to a female friend of mine, this is what she wrote back.

AHAHHAhAhHAhA. that is the fucking funniest thread i've ever read on

cc.com.

i can't wait for sausage fest cause i'm gonna dress crag-sexy. smile.gif these

boys

crack me up. i almost want to post that climbing is something that my

partner must do. and i only lead trad 5.6, sport 5.8 ...on a good day

at

exit 38, 5.7 anywhere else. :P

She wants a HCL.gif fest! wazzup.gif

Raise some $$ and get your male climbing partner a sex change for their birthday. Problem solved.

Women have dual superpowers, it's called a Vagina and Breasts, and they somehow controls men's minds to do stupid shit they'd never normaly want to do: like going snowshoeing or traveling. The powers need to be occasionally recharged with stimulation, but being a rockclimber is their kryptonite!