asgzdxhfjhgrg

layton

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The archaeologist is Vaash (Jennifer Hetrick), that tasty wench that is always romping around the galaxy stealing artifacts and trying to get Picard in the sack.

The fed pres, eh? This'll take some time, or it's so obvious it's hitting me over the head. I think that you may be thinking of "Q" (John de Lancie) and the episode where he shows up as a high-ranking Starfleet admiral in full dress uniform. Is that it?

So if that's the two, then the Robin Williams movie must be The Fisher King, no?

wrong on all 3 counts - the 2 actors are guys and the film is a rather depressing drama (hmm well i suppose so is fisher too)

The archaeologist is Vaash (Jennifer Hetrick), that tasty wench that is always romping around the galaxy stealing artifacts and trying to get Picard in the sack.

The fed pres, eh? This'll take some time, or it's so obvious it's hitting me over the head. I think that you may be thinking of "Q" (John de Lancie) and the episode where he shows up as a high-ranking Starfleet admiral in full dress uniform. Is that it?

So if that's the two, then the Robin Williams movie must be The Fisher King, no?

wrong on all 3 counts - the 2 actors are guys and the film is a rather depressing drama (hmm well i suppose so is fisher too)

Then you are referring to Kurtwood Smith as the fed president, and the Robin Williams movie is Dead Poets Society. So there! And The Fisher King was actually a fantasy/comedy/drama/romance, and I thought it was "funny" in a dark sort of way. A good movie, yes.

the fed presdent was the father from DP and the archealogst was the school headmaster - he ded qucly n the epsode pcard was tempted to leave the enterprse (later all humanods were revealed to have been seeded 5 BYA w/ a genetclly encoded message showng we're all one!)

gnghdt%TY%yhhij

htpoij

hhthe0ijye5hyjieotnethnzjoetnzaet

ethethten

k

can i have a translation please. i could prolly crack your code but i have had a head ache for 12 days and i jsut don't want to. cool.gif

preggers4sure thumbs_up.gif

that would be beyound a christmas miricle but something that would baffel medical sicinece as well.

the fed presdent was the father from DP and the archealogst was the school headmaster - he ded qucly n the epsode pcard was tempted to leave the enterprse (later all humanods were revealed to have been seeded 5 BYA w/ a genetclly encoded message showng we're all one!)

re the archaeologist, you refer to "The Chase", episode #20 in the 6th season of TNG, first aired April 24, 1993. Norman Lloyd is the actor, as Professor Richard Galen.

However, ivan, I must rebutt your earlier statement that this particular person (Lloyd) had recurring roles in various Star Trek offerings. This episode was his only appearance in any Star Trek production. Kurtwood Smith, by contrast, has made appearances in three different roles in the various Star Trek series (ST: Voyager, ST: Deep Space 9) and movies (ST VI: The Undiscovered Country).

And yes, Dan, that did take a little bit of research, but it was a crappy weather day and the kids have been occupied with all their new toys anyway. grin.gif