• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I know is:

1. No fucking cheesecake.

2. Go to the fucking gym. NOW.

mad.gif

(Edited to clarify that fucking cheesecake is not allowed during any season. And that you can fuck at the gym if you can get away with it. I hear it burns calories.)

Edited by knotzen

All I know is:

mad.gif

(Edited to clarify that fucking cheesecake is not allowed during any season. And that you can fuck at the gym if you can get away with it. I hear it burns calories.)

I'll bet fuckin' a cheesecake as opposed to eatin' it would burn some calories, no? cantfocus.gif

All I know is:

mad.gif

I'll bet fuckin' a cheesecake as opposed to eatin' it would burn some calories, no? cantfocus.gif

I don't think I have the right equipment...

I broke down and bought a gym membership. Now I must use it or it's a waste of money.

Be sure you properly torque all those bolts to spec before you commit to the hold!

It is also unnecessary to sport the #5 camalot and braided webbing sausages on your harness at the gym.

BAWHAAHAHAHA! grin.gifhahaha.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif