Spray Needs You

olyclimber

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The voice of the intellectual minority, I presume?

Funny shit dude..... the weeks.. well they have already happend. The months now I would suppose is required. Fired the head of FEMA already. Who's next? Since Bush can't be fired.... what did Mr. Powell say about all this. Of course if you had a brain you'd know. Stick a head in the sand and see if it all passes over... Damn.

If you want real spray bring back trask, caveman and greg w. They were funny but they had no self contraol so they're gone for good.

Just as well. Dig around in the basement and you'll find some real clasics.

Another snaf.gifthe_finger.gif

Yeah, I've been around this site for quite a while now, so I've seen it all.

Damn, I miss trask and company, but you're right, those guys had self-control issues... sometimes the abusive language and vitriol was just too much to bother to muddle through.

If you want real spray bring back trask, caveman and greg w. They were funny but they had no self contraol so they're gone for good.

Just as well. Dig around in the basement and you'll find some real clasics.

Another snaf.gifthe_finger.gif

Yeah, I've been around this site for quite a while now, so I've seen it all.

Damn, I miss trask and company, but you're right, those guys had self-control issues... sometimes the abusive language and vitriol was just too much to bother to muddle through.

So you just skipped those parts and read the good shit. I miss 'em too...

I do not write TR's, they are ghey.

I think we can safely surmise my head has already been cracked.

not all ropes are lame. some have pretty real colors.

if you can send my proj, I will go away from here forever.

but I will take my bike too.

let me try.

I hiked to the boulders. I set down my gear. I smoked some pot and drank some beer then I crushed some problems. My butt itched so I scratched it. I smoked some more. Drank some more. Climbed some more. I got an owie on my finger, so I looked at it for a while. I pulled out the cooler, grill and backpack stove and made soft tacos. I took a piss. then I hiked out thinking about how much I must be missing out on because I won't waste half a day belaying some dabbing hangdogger.

I don't know, thats pretty hard stuff.

you're on your way sport. include more details and you'll be up to 1000 words in no time. How did you butt itch? Which cheek? What kind of beer did you use? Bottles or cans? Ingredients on the tacos? Use any hot sauce? Finger injury...did it cause you to epic on your problem? what brand/model of pad would you recommend for the problem? how did it feel to "crush"? Did you have a sense of fear at anytime that you would fail, and if so, when you overcame this strife, did you have a sense of elation? what was your total approach time? chalk or no chalk? scrubbing or no scrubbing? were you wearing a beanie? pachouli? what brand of bouldering wear? what is your self image?