Pat Robertson, serial lunatic or just plain folks?

foraker

Is he?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Is he?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the matter, f? Not getting enough traction with your other Pat Robertson post??

Here is the answer to your query:

Pat Robertson = opportunistic loon. Anyone who swollows his medicine is a drone in need of spirit and a sense of self-worth.

...But he's right about Hugo Chavez. moon.gif

Pat Robertson = opportunistic loon. Anyone who swollows his medicine is a drone in need of spirit and a sense of self-worth.

bullshit, he is saying exactly what you were thinking and advocating the policies you have consistently supported.

are you referring to the coup d'etat against an elected government that the bush administration was supporting within hours? never so many people have voted in venezuela and chavez is ever more popular. he may have some napoleonic tendencies that have to be kept in check but he is a vast improvement over the rule of the oligarchy. if you don't give him the opportunity to centralize power for fear of a military intervention, it may just turn out all right. but this isn't what you care about, access to the 2nd largest heavy crude oil reserve in the world is what you want.

he may have some napoleonic tendencies that have to be kept in check but he is a vast improvement over the rule of the oligarchy. if you don't give him the opportunity to centralize power for fear of a military intervention, it may just turn out all right.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

You really don't follow current events down there, do you? And a communist dictatorship resolution to the political crisis there constitutes things 'turning out all right' in Venezuela???? Unbelievable!

No doubt his 64,000 man army will make good use of those 300,000 Ak's he just bought from Russia.

per usual, your paranoia leads you to overstate your case with grossly inflated numbers (it's 100,000 guns). if there was less saber rattling on the colombian border, and incursions by paramilitaries perhaps venezuela would not feel like they have to increase troop numbers? duh!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4377481.stm

Hey! You don't suppose any of those guns will end up in the hands of FARC, do you?

exactly what rumsfeld said. you are in good company rolleyes.gif

Your support of Chavez demonstrates the depth of your disdain for individual liberty. Damn shame. Sad, really. hellno3d.gif

Hey J_B - Another person sees you as a Chavez supporter. So consider this more evidence that your writing style makes reader think that you are something you claim you are not. (see the other Chavers thread) And again I point out your name calling. And of course your ability to read Fairweather's mind (see a post or two above the one quoted here) reveals you belief that you have other talents. This one I'll admit scares me a bit. Truly, being able to read Fairweather's mind is a buit much.

Carry on!

As I understand it, the Administration and Pentagon spokesmen already condemned Robertson's statements but they said Robertson is a private citizen with a right to his personal beliefs however despicable his beliefs may be.

I strongly disagree with Robertson's public statement because it focuses attention on the negative images of American culture (eg. gun slinging, trigger happy) rather than on the positive ones.

This is the same guy who jokingly(?) stated that Foggy Bottom (ie. the State Dept) should be nuked. Seems Robertson doesn't have a full grasp of reality. hellno3d.gif

Another person sees you as a Chavez supporter.

yeah, a right wing extremist who would see president carter as a chavez supporter because he thinks land reform is better than oligarchic rule rolleyes.gif

So consider this more evidence that your writing style makes reader think that you are something you claim you are not. (see the other Chavers thread) And again I point out your name calling.

and you think your rightwing-goon-finger-pointing-on-the-internet style makes you look like what?

i have always been clear about what i stood for: i am for agrarian reform, for democratic rule, against rule by the oligarchy and military. as i said chavez may have napoleonic tendencies that have to be kept in check but he is way better than anything that venezuela ever had or any of the murderous puppets you support in latin america.