Its Time!!!!

carolyn

For some reason I cant post on the "events" forum. So maybe a moderator can move it over there for me at some point.

Anyway, it is THAT time of the year to start debating, arguing, slinging horsecock at each other over the 2005 rope up. fruit.gif

As usual, because Im coming from afar, the more advanced notice I have the better. Im also heading back to school this fall shocked.gif, so I must let the profs know when I might be missing class.

You folks duke it out. I will work around whatever is decided, as long as its still in October.

Look forward to yet another trip out there!

On your marks...

Get Set...

boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

there's nothing set in stone for either. drinking and partying don't have a season fruit.gif 10/1 --l'worth rope-up. come and see if archenemy is male or female, have some beer, climb some stuff, meet new partners, grill some food....ya know. have some fun

come on CC...you know YOU want to! what was that old game show way back in the day where the contestants had to guess the identity of someone?

maybe we'll have the cc.com dating game so marie can finally find a climber who will open her rope bag for her.