Bad First Dates

Kitergal

Caveat duly noted. grin.gif

If/when I ever get to climb with any of you folks, I'll make sure to ask about the date thing first. wink.gif hehe

Whew, clears that right up.

Wanna climb?

Nah, as you've probably already guessed, I mostly just use CC to air out my relationship issues. cantfocus.gif

Just kidding... of course I want to climb! fruit.gif

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If/when I ever get to climb with any of you folks, I'll make sure to ask about the date thing first. wink.gif hehe

Wanna climb?

Nah, as you've probably already guessed, I mostly just use CC to air out my relationship issues.

You are moving too fast for me. I thought we were on "dating" issues, and you are already up to a "relationship".

Wanna climb?

Nah, as you've probably already guessed, I mostly just use CC to air out my relationship issues.

You are moving too fast for me. I thought we were on "dating" issues, and you are already up to a "relationship".

wazzup.gif I didn't even think we were on "dating" so do I need to grab my 2x4 now?

Wanna climb?

wazzup.gif I didn't even think we were on "dating" so do I need to grab my 2x4 now?

Oh my, I thought we were on "issues".

Sure, grab that 2X4. You can guess what you can do with it blush.gifevils3d.gif

Wanna climb?

only if this it's a date

You're on!!!

laugh.gif

on top? evils3d.gifblush.gif

now see there that's how it's done: 2X4 was used and now there's no confusion. when archenemy and i go climbing we're on a date.

Wanna climb?

only if this it's a date

You're on!!!

laugh.gif

now see there that's how it's done: 2X4 was used and now there's no confusion. when archenemy and i go climbing we're on a date.

It's all starting to make sense now. cantfocus.gif

Wanna climb?

only if this it's a date

You're on!!!

laugh.gif

bigdrink.gifyelrotflmao.gifsmileysex5.gifyelrotflmao.gifboxing_smiley.gifyelrotflmao.gifmadgo_ron.gifyelrotflmao.gifsmileysex5.gifboxing_smiley.gifyelrotflmao.gifsmileysex5.gifcantfocus.gif

A cartoon of how I see the evening going.

TA: You want to go to dinner?

YOU: Is this a date?

TA: Uhh... um... no.

YOU: Great! Where we going?

... proper notice given. He's not gettin any. Nothin. Nadda. Zilch.

I'm so freakin' glad I don't need to deal with this shit... games like this are a waste.

And as noted previously, asking climbers about relationship issues is like asking a cannibal how they like their egghead cooked. Please use with caution.

Climbers are no less insightful (inciteful;)) than "ministers of the cloth" or...anyone.