Wanted - Belayer!

carolyn

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mt. Squamish" is one of our little hills.

Keep an eye out for the french hotties in sports bras along the 45 minute standard route to the top.

You may encounter a little bit of Class 2, so be sure to carry a couple of #10 Hexes to back up the hand lines.

Four or five of them should suffice.

However, most people go there to climb cliffs.

In case you don't know:

Cliff: "In geography, a cliff is a significant vertical, or near vertical, rock exposure. Cliffs are categorised as erosion landforms due to the processes of erosion and weathering that produce them. Cliffs are common on coasts, in mountainous areas, escarpments, and along rivers. Generally speaking, cliffs are formed by rock that is resistant to erosion and weathering. Sedimentary rocks most likely to form cliffs are sandstone, limestone, chalk, and dolomite. Igneous rocks, such as Granite and basalt."

You guys are confusing me. I may be planning a trip out there to climb Mount Rainier and maybe I can climb this mountain near Squamish too. Send me a message if you would seriously climb there with me. No jokes! It looks really cool from the pictures. Thanks to Bill for posting them.

Chaps you can climb Rainier with this dude. He will be your guide and he's holding a spot in the hut for you.

1044Grover2.jpg

466862-Grover6.JPG.678cb3808c5f33625becae8aa3e53af0.JPG

Thanks to the people who let me know that Squamish is not a mountain and is a climbing area. Regardless, it looks cool. You guys sure keep the fluff coming. The inside jokes get tedious though. One of my favorite sayings is, "it's not about the altitude, its the attitude". Some of you guys need to lay off it.

You know, the more I think about it, the more upset I get. Some of you people have no class. It makes me angry.

Say, Chaps. there's lots of climbing class in Seattle. You got your pick from the Mountaineers, the BoeAlps, the WAC, and probably a half-dozen others. In fact, there are so many class that they/we stumble over each other in the back country during the spring.

Please don't try to tell us we don't have any class.

What kind of class do you have there in MN?

My Dog's name is Chump!! rockband.gif

Does he get angry when people make eye contact with him? Does he walk on all-fours? Is his collar by Trango? Does he get a hard-on when he shits? Is he intimidated when others invade his turf? Is he baffled by sarcasm and facetious communication? Does he hump the legs of strangers? Does he immediately assume as intimidating a posture as he can when confronted by strangers? Does he pull himself across the room with his front feet while in a sitting position to scratch his ass?

Is he in Miniscrota?