Another Hangover Thread

snugtop

I'm groaning and sick as a dog. I'm about to hobble my sorry ass over to a diner because eggs and hash browns have curative hangover powers but I know as soon as I order I'll be repulsed by the sight of food.

I thought y'all otter know.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The doctor's presciption is:

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-coloured uppers, downers, screamers, laughers and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

mushsmile.gifhahaha.gifyellowsleep.gifyelrotflmao.gifwazzup.gifsnugtop.gifcantfocus.gif

The doctor's presciption is:

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-coloured uppers, downers, screamers, laughers and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

mushsmile.gifhahaha.gifyellowsleep.gifyelrotflmao.gifwazzup.gifsnugtop.gifcantfocus.gif

No way hellno3d.gif, that's just a standard breakfast. If you're hungover, add a grapefruit.