Ramuta's

Paco

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Just picked up my re-soles today...didn't even bother to check them out...that's how good he is! One time i needed a resole done in 3 days. Had an unexpected trip to Smith Rocks. Drove the shoes to his store, picked them up 2 days later, and wore them on the 4th day to climb. Cant get much better service than that. They do rush jobs for repeat customers if need be. A few years before that I drove my buddy to Dave Pages shop in Ballard. He left them there a week before. Shoes weren't ready on time and the craftsman ship was pretty bad. Maybe it was just that pair of shoes, but I've never gone back again. Stone gardens has a drop off and pick up service for Ramuta!

• 9 months later...
http://www.ramutasresoles.com

Apparently he's not using Stone Gardens as a drop off point anymore, but the three Vertical World gyms are still available. REI used to do it but not anymore. How about Feathered Friends? Do they still ship?

John Ramuta moved to Montana. His parents still have their shop in Seattle for regular shoe stuff. They are really good at regular shoe repair. If anyone knows if they ship stuff to John from the Seattle store, that would also be good to know. 'Course dropping them off at the gym still looks like the easiest option to me.

John Ramuta here,

All of the info you need is on my site www.ramutasresoles.com My personal e-mail is resoles@earthlink.net My new shipping address is 6015 Greenfield Loop Helena, MT 59602. Anything you need I will do my best to do. I appreciate all of the customers I have in Seattle, thanks for your business. I am working with Vertical World right now. Currently Seattle is shipping once a week and we are trying to get an efficient system down so you don't have to wait too long. My new # 406 465-0494. Thanks again ,John