Where will you be in July?

texplorer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking the thumping noise on your chest would sound much deeper if you had posted up a picture like this

Img221519675.jpg

The "proving ground for the world's great ranges" is nothing without going to some great ranges occasionally boxing_smiley.gif You know, places where the routes aren't all topoed out and loaded up with fixed hardware. Places where you can still toss a shit bag without The Tool fining you.

How come I get moderated and Dru doesn't? Just 'cause he has a pretty picture? That's so bullshit.

Moderator comment: Hmm maybe because yours started with "Fuck you." And to be honest colorful language is no substitute for a pretty picture.

bigdrink.gif

Edited by Peter_Puget

I'm thinking the thumping noise on your chest would sound much deeper if you had posted up a picture like this

My bankroll percludes travel to such places so I'll just go do another "local" A4 until someone wants to sponser a trip to Patygonorrea, Pakistan, or Mongolia.

The place I am going to in July has no images on any Internet site, nor have any ever been published laugh.gif I am going on pure hearsay bigdrink.gif

Mt. Analogue? I think Mt Travel Sobek has a trip there now.

Balsfjord2001.jpg

Or perhaps here

Flying_into_Kathmandu_Valley%20.jpg

Or maybe here

TuesdayRock2.jpg

Patagonia´s a real budget buster. $3 a day once you get there fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

But your the one driving 20 hours to climb on some overcrowded piss-stained rock during the hottest month of the year. wave.gif

Correction #1: It's only 13.5 hours from here

Correction #2: The section of rock I'm hoping to be on has enough overhang to get 2000ft of spraytime before hitting anything solid.

The section of rock I'm hoping to be on has enough overhang to get 2000ft of spraytime before hitting anything solid.

Let's check out the fourth move of the twelth pitch on McNamera's super glossy color up to the second web cam of every square millimeter of El Cap to see what it looks like in the grey evening twilight.