Hard Core Climber Chick wanting a Date

MtnHigh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry your advisor is a wanker Gary frown.gif. Mines not very helpful, but at least he's pleasant.

Update:

He didn't schedule me for Thursday, so I emailed him today saying that I can meet after 11:30 on Thurs. He emailed me back saying to meet at 10:30 on Thurs. I emailed him back that I can meet after 11:30 on Thurs.

Maybe this is why I have no desire to play the mandatory games with women -- I'm already spent playing games with him.

Here's my deep thought for the day:

Just like you should always save room for desert, you should always save some energy to play games with women.

can i amend that to only the ones that are playing with you??leave the rest of us out of it wink.gif

Sorry your advisor is a wanker Gary frown.gif. Mines not very helpful, but at least he's pleasant.

Update:

He didn't schedule me for Thursday, so I emailed him today saying that I can meet after 11:30 on Thurs. He emailed me back saying to meet at 10:30 on Thurs. I emailed him back that I can meet after 11:30 on Thurs.

Maybe this is why I have no desire to play the mandatory games with women -- I'm already spent playing games with him.

Sounds like a cop-out to me.

You just gotta stop playing with your advisor Gary! HCL.gif

Is there actually a compelling reason to meet with him? I end up meeting my advisor once a week or so for a half hour and he tells me things I already know. It seems to work for us tongue.gif

As for playing games with women.... so long as they're the right games can be lots of fun shocked.gif, otherwise we'd all end up alpine hardmen the_finger.gif

she didn't blow my hair back and make me want to seduce her... but i don't care for vapid women cool.gif

you only dig the brainy chicks? tongue.gif

I actualy have quite a thing for brainy men and women cool.gif

This desperately needs a witty response but I can't think of one! Damn i suck in the morning!

she didn't blow my hair back and make me want to seduce her... but i don't care for vapid women cool.gif

This desperately needs a witty response but I can't think of one! Damn i suck in the morning!

Hey, I suck in the morning too! HCL.gif

Hey, I suck in the morning too! HCL.gif

perhaps not Witty per SE (*edited by specailed)... but FUNNY fruit.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer