Pub Club 11/19

AlpineK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think i was tippy enough. the more other people got drunk the more they seemed to be having fun. i, on the other hand, kept sobering up and well ... anyway! i just don't like to drink and drive. [Roll Eyes] how about next pub club at the ram in u-village ... that way i don't have to worry about killing too many pedestrians on the drive home ... and if i happen to run into a telephone pole i won't have that far of a walk to my cozy warm bed. they have $1 well drinks on tuesday nights, too. [big Drink] only bad thing is because of that they're super crowded ...

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

how about next pub club at the ram in u-village ... they have $1 well drinks on tuesday nights, too.
[big Drink]
only bad thing is because of that they're super crowded ...

Yeah, like I can just see us elbowing in with the frat rats and loving it (cuz where there are frat rats, there are sorority grrls.) [big Grin]

[ 11-20-2002, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Toast ]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

take the monorail -- you paid for it

[laf]

you're funny. you think i pay taxes? get a clue, dude - i only vote for stuff i don't have to pay for ...
[Roll Eyes]
I generally vote NO on anything with a $dollar sign. If you're not paying taxes girl, I'm just going to have to put you over my knee and give you a sound spanking.

quote:

i don't think i was tippy enough. the more other people got drunk the more they seemed to be having fun. i, on the other hand, kept sobering up and well ... anyway! i just don't like to drink and drive.
[Roll Eyes]
how about next pub club at the ram in u-village ... that way i don't have to worry about killing too many pedestrians on the drive home ... and if i happen to run into a telephone pole i won't have that far of a walk to my cozy warm bed. they have $1 well drinks on tuesday nights, too.
[big Drink]
only bad thing is because of that they're super crowded ...

What about the Dutchess on 55th? I don't like frat boys.

HEY JON BY THE WAY HOW DID YOU AND TIM MEET? WELL JON, TIM AND I FIRST MET IN COLLEGE BECAUSE WE WERE IN THE SAME "FRAT". NO SHIT? NO FRIGGIN SHIT MANG!!!

HEY COUGS YOU'RE GOING DOWN THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! [Mad][Mad][Mad] NO ROSE BOWL FOR YOU!!!!!

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

If you're not paying taxes girl, I'm just going to have to put you over my knee and give you a sound spanking.

well, somebody needs to spank me ...
[Wink] I will spank you energetically. I come equipped with a large handle that you're welcome to hold onto so as not to fall from my knee. [Wink]