The Ban Dru for his own good thread

snugtop

Don't let him get to 25,000!

Ban him for his own good!! This guy has posted almost 25,000 posts, let's say each post takes 2 minutes from start to finish, that makes approx 833 hours, and 20 work weeks!!

He can't get those 20 weeks back, but just think what he could have accomplished in that time! We're talking expeditions here, and hmmm....what do Canadians do?

He can't stop himself. Let's stage an intervention. Right here.

pitty.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The really sad thing is that if you deleted all the spray, insult, bogus, amusing, Nodder, one-liner, greamlin-only, and other posts I have made to this website I'd still have contributed more valuable info and beta than most anyone the_finger.gifblush.gifevils3d.gif

Maybe you should buy your own Smith Rock guide. Without Dru this site would be dominated by Falwellian flagwavers that blame the gays and drug addicts for 911. No offense to any of you but the last election exposed the fact that what conservatives really want is to keep gay couples from having abortions. Please don't ban me posting gods. Please, I beg of you.

wow, i gotta check out this here Climber's Board forum more often... good spray to be found here sometimes. tongue.gif

yeah Dru.. are you responsible for that link to the "numanuma" video? if so thanks again... that is the shiznit! i've watched it prolly 50 times since i learned about it. thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gif

...let's say each post takes 2 minutes from start to finish...

i'm savoring the mental image of dru spending 2 minutes on a post. the chin scrathing, the consulting the annals of spray printed and bound behind his desk, the snapping his fingers on finding the perfect retort...

try 15 seconds methinks. rolleyes.gif