TR - Dru's show

RobBob

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I realized how many kids were gonna be at the show I hurriedly went thru and took out all the weed smoking and beer drinking slides and replaced them with climbing but the "Ghetto" component was unavoidably comnpromised.

But lots of old friends showed up. Hell, Mike Guite came all the way back from London to see it! [Wink]

Interesting show. I learned three new things:

1. Child labor laws are much softer in B.C.

2. Dru is really Don Serl's son (so easy to see now)

3. Canadian accents get annoying after 15 minute

Besides those startling realisations I had a great time although I was a little spooked being surrounded by all those Canuks.

The pub was fun to spray and be sprayed upon, but damnit what kind of bar doesn't serve pitchers and no PBR!!! Fuck! I asked the bartender what the cheapest beer was and he said they were all the same. That made Don Serl use the "F" word. Anyway, after Dru left w/o saying goodbye, Jordop, Don, and I took care of the place. I bet they still haven't got the poutine off the ceiling! [rockband][rockband][rockband]

quote:

Originally posted by michael_layton:

3. Canadian accents get annoying after 15 minute

Try being hut-bound with a pack of 'em for a week or so! [laf][laf]

oh it's really snowin' now eh?

time for some big rock eh?

iain you're going to do some more shoveling eh?

[laf][laf]

just kidding canadians are way cool (at least the ones I know).

quote:

THEY DON'T SERVE NACHOS

Well, I'm never going there again. Jordop, next time your in the 'ham stop by the Beaver Inn for 3.50 pitchers of Pabst and free yellow looking popcorn, or the Ranch Room for $2 rum and cokes (wicked strong) and free 2nd hand smoke!

quote:

THEY DON'T SERVE NACHOS

Well, I'm never going there again. Jordop, next time your in the 'ham stop by the Beaver Inn for 3.50 pitchers of Pabst and free yellow looking popcorn, or the Ranch Room for $2 rum and cokes (wicked strong) and free 2nd hand smoke!