Was John Wayne gay?

crazyjizzy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud: Repo man don't go running to the man Marlene. A repo man goes at it alone.

Lite: Yes sirree bob.

Marlene: Just like John Wayne.

Oly: Damn right just like John Wayne what's wrong about that?

Plettschner: Greatest American that ever lived.

Miller: John Wayne was a fag.

Bud: What did you say man?

Plettschner: Whaa?

Oly: What?

Miller: John Wayne was a fag.

Everyone: The hell he was.

Miller: He was too you boys. I installed two way mirrors in his pad in Brentwood. And he'd come to the door in a dress.

Plettschner: Ah, you're fucking nuts.

Oly: That doesn't mean he was a homo, Miller. Lotta straight guys like to watch their buddies fuck. I know I do.

Bud: They do?

Plettschner: Yeah.

Oly: Don't you?

Plettschner: Damn straight I do.

Lite: Fuck John Wayne man. Tell us his name you little pussy.

Here's a fun JW story from The Real Frank Zappa Book:

On Halloween night 1965, during the break before the last set, I was sitting on the steps in front of the place, wearing khaki work pants, no shoes, an 1890's bathing shirt and a black homburg hat with the top pushed up.

John Wayne arrived in a tux with two bodyguards, another guy and two ladies in evening gowns--all very drunk.

Reaching the steps, he grabbed me, picked me up and started slapping me on the back, shouting, "I saw you in Egypt and you were great...and then you blew me!"

I took an immediate dislike to the guy. Remember, all kinds of show people went to this club, from Warren Beatty to Soupy Sales, so it wasn't unusual for someone like "the Duke" to show up.

The place was packed. When I got up on stage to begin the last set, I announced: "Ladies and gentlemen, as you know, it's Halloween. We were going to have some important guests here tonight--we were expecting George Lincoln Rockwell, head of the American Nazi Party--unfortunately, he couldn't make it--but here's John Wayne."

As soon as I said that, he got up from his table, stumbled onto the dance floor, and started to make a speech. I leaned the microphone down so everyone could hear it; something along the lines of "---and if I'm elected, I promise to...." At that point, once of his bodyguards grabbed him and made him sit down. The other one handed the microphone back to me and told me to cool it or there was going to be BIG TROUBLE.

At the end of the show, the manager of the club came over to me and said, "Be nice to the Duke, because when he gets like this he starts throwing fifty-dollar bills around."

I had to pass his table on my way out. As I went by, he got up and smashed my hat down on top of my head. I took it off and popped it back out. This apparently annoyed him, as he shouted, "You don't like the way I fix hats? I've been fixing hats for forty years." I put it back on my head and he smashed it down again. I said, "I'm not even gonna give you a chance to apologize," and walked out.

• 8 years later...

elvis was a hero to most

but he never meant nothing to me

mother-fucker was racist straight out and plain

mother fuck him and john wayne!!!

ready to go 'cuz i'm hyped and i'm amped,

most of my heroes never appeared on no stamps

:)

elvis was a hero to most

but he never meant nothing to me

mother-fucker was racist straight out and plain

mother fuck him and john wayne!!!

ready to go 'cuz i'm hyped and i'm amped,

most of my heroes never appeared on no stamps

:)

i don't see you ballin on the motherfuckin compton streets...

when i worked as a line-slave in an all-black restaruant back east my street name was "six six!"

teaching in a damn near all-black school i was repeatedly awarded the honor of "whitest man in america" (and frequently mistaken as a cop) :)

as a youth, while mowing the south forty at my father's command, i jammed out with my walk-man, alternating tapes of public enemy w/ the soundtrack for les mis, all to the drone of roaring motor - beat that bitch :grin: