Hey Distel! - Job

Jim

DIRECTOR MONGOLIA PROGRAM

Wildlife Conservation Society

Founded in 1895 as the New York Zoological Society

The Wildlife Conservation Society, a U.S. based international organization, seeks candidates to direct a wildlife conservation program in Mongolia.

The Country Director will be responsible for: planning and implementing conservation projects; managing and overseeing staff and program finances; fundraising and grant oversight; coordination with governmental and non-governmental partners; and providing vision and leadership.

Candidates should hold a PhD or Masters degree and equivalent experience in a field related to conservation, have at least five years experience working in field conservation in Asia, and have proficiency in English and Mongolian.

To see a more detailed description, please visit:

http://wcs.org/getinvolved/careers/58127

To learn more about the Mongolia Program, please visit:

http://wcs.org/sw-around_the_globe/Asia/mongolia

For more info, contact:

Andrea Heydlauff

Program Officer,

Asia Program

Wildlife Conservation Society

2300 Southern Blvd., Bronx, NY 10460

email: aheydlauff@wcs.org

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

food, haha. Mongolian food is ok, most people hate it, but younger people usually don't mind the steady diet of meat, carrots and potatos.

I am both working and studying. I go to the National University of Mongolia and have multiple jobs, including but not limited to: college english teacher, movie narrator, translaor and editor, and also my work in the field. Going to the gobi in 10 days to trap and collar Pallas' cat, going to be cold....