What up with Spray lately?

bunglehead

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bol·lix also bol·lox Audio pronunciation of "bollix" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (blks)

tr.v. Informal bol·lixed, also bol·loxed bol·lix·ing, bol·lox·ing bol·lix·es, bol·lox·es

To throw into confusion; botch or bungle: managed to bollix up the whole project.

Bunglehead yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Fuck, I wonder if that was on purpose!

Anyway, you cum-gurgling, dope-smoking, tree-hugging, windshirt-wearing fop, how fucking hard is it to google a fucking a word before you start correcting someone? It's not like you're too fucking far away from your computer, and you sure as hell aren't too busy.

editted to add a boxing_smiley.gif and a wave.gif

Edited by Bogen

I was getting ready to give up on this site till I came across this thread. Then I remember what brings me back, time and time again. The quality trip reports. The elegant prose. The insightful debate on windshirts. The good times having a chuckle with the boys (and gals). You guys are swell! Keep it coming! snugtop.gif

Anyone can swear up a storm; that's not very fun to read. It takes a special talent to debate the esoterics of windshirt design and pose as the internet spokesman for famous climbers. One might even suggest that it would take two NOLS courses, prefereably taken during one's pre-pubescent years. Afterall, It's the finest mountain experience money can buy!