i am a complete dolt said (d)winer, so am i said p

glassgowkiss

pope and (d)winer, your text ( http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/433512/an/0/page/0#433512 ) is so fucking lame and boring, made me wana puke my lunch out. if your climbing ability is any match to your writing, please stay home, as i don't want to hear about another deepshit being rescued. maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass (still looking for that lost gerbil?) you'd know what outside world looks like.

as far as your butt-buddy (d)winer (do you need some cheese with that clownpuncher?) and his climbing ability i don't think it's worth my time (or anybody elses) to even dicuss it. both of you guys are so fucking full of shit that you are getting high on fumes from ass-turd-overload you miserable jizz-gurgling dushbag. now get lost

ps and if you have a problem with that a good kick to the balls and shoe up the ass will straighten you right the fuck out

Edited by glassgowkiss

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pope and (d)winer, both of you guys are so fucking full of shit that you are getting high on fumes from ass-turd-overload you miserable jizz-gurgling dushbag. now get lost

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Thanks, Bob. That's classic! thumbs_up.gif

Thanks, Mr. E, that's classic!

patch5a.jpg

pope and (d)winer, both of you guys are so fucking full of shit that you are getting high on fumes from ass-turd-overload you miserable jizz-gurgling dushbag. now get lost

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Thanks, Bob. That's classic! thumbs_up.gif

Thanks, Mr. E, that's classic!

patch5a.jpg

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

BRING BACK THE SPRAYFEST!