Get a job & bivy w/ Goofy

Squid

Maybe if one of the seven dwarfs was a climber you could get a job. Heck... if their was a gay dwarf MisterE and you could be coworkers! hahaha.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

I can see you two now... "Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho... it's off to climb we go"wazzup.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I heard Pandora describe part of your anatomy as dwarfish! the_finger.gif

wazzup.gif Droopy? hahaha.gifmoon.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

433113-disney-granite.jpg

That thing actually looks pretty fun! blush.gif

A friend of mine knew people who worked at this job. I guess there's some potential for some sick routes. It's kind of like being paid to climb a much bigger version of the UW rock with tourists staring at you. The biggest downside is you have to wear lederhozen.

I heard Pandora describe part of your anatomy as dwarfish! the_finger.gif

wazzup.gif Droopy? hahaha.gifmoon.gif

You wish you had something long enough that it could droop under its own weight biznatch! hahaha.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gifmoon.gifyellaf.gif

How does it feel knowing a d00d with a supposed big ego and a small droopy HCL.gif gets more smileysex5.gif than the rest of you turds!? hahaha.giffruit.gifwazzup.gif

Better start working on your heigh hos! yelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

Hey Rudy... make sure to put how much "offwidth experience" you have on your resume!

....a d00d with a supposed big ego and a small droopy HCL.gif gets more smileysex5.gif than the rest of you turds!? hahaha.giffruit.gifwazzup.gif

does your gf ever get pissed about you and your locker-room talking on the internet about her?

Funny thing, the last time i started ripping on you about this i got a pm from a mod telling me to back off of Pandora...but then you keep throwing the subject/her into the fire?????

oh...and the offwidth climbing? I suck at them cuz they are just too plain far to walk to...and the gyms don't have any grin.gif

oh...and don't whine to the mods about Pandora, if you're just "funnin'"!

I have never complained... who ever it was that was prompted to contact you was under their own steam (unless Pandora asked them too). Perhaps you should ask the mod what prompted it… I would be curious to know. And with that said I think assuming Pandora has the same sense of humor/thickness of skin I do would be a stretch... wave.gif