HOPE

Dru

OMFG it is sOOOOO fucking FAT right now

I drove out after work for a look see

West of Hope on the 1 and 7 is just normal but east of Hope up the 3 and 5 there is crazy amounts of fat ice and much of it unclimbed. all the climbed routes are in too. See ya there on saturday damnit i have to work friday cry.gif.

There is more ice within 20km of Hope right now than within 50km of Banff, Canmore, Field, or Lake Louise and probably more than within 30km of the Rampart Creek Hostel.

If you want to repeat a route pick a number grade theres something to do. If you want to do an FA again pick a number grade and something is in you can do.

cantfocus.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah who knows what it will look like. Pillars might fall down today? Its crazy how fast things were getting fat though, The Diviner looked twice as fatyesterday as when we climbed it on Sunday. The spring like conditions today must suck for Bob on NW Passage though blush.gif

no the conditions didn't suck- i didn't go. i might be crazy, but i am not stupid. anyway- the weather is kind of all over the place. it was +9C this morning in Hope (and light rain) and -8C in Whistler at the same time. the temps are have dropped since.it's supposed to drop to -9C tonight in hope. it actually might make decent turf for climbing. we will see on sat.