HOPE

Dru

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just heard from a WWU student - Hope ice melted out last night. No more ice! cry.gif Dru, can you confirm?

yeah, you better go to lillooet this weekend instead. you hear that american hordes, there is no longer any ice in hope. stay awaaaay. HCL.gif

yeah, you better go to lillooet this weekend instead. you hear that american hordes, there is no longer any ice in hope. stay awaaaay. HCL.gif

Whatever happened to

Sharing is a Canadian value. "Beavers, beavers, beavers, sharing, sharing, sharing"

Besides the american hordes weren't in lillooet last weekend, the place was a ghost town, I suspect they were all hoarding up the world class ice at snoq. pass wink.gif I'm sure it'll be much the same this weekend as well.

Don't worry canucks, all those wet and short wi3 fa's in hope are all yours yelrotflmao.gif

colder than predicted today, -8c in hope right now, -1 in abbotsford

but there are 8" of freshiez o9n top of my car in chilliwack, and with freezing rain and soaked climbing gear i'm not anxious to run back out for a few more pitches

supposed to rain all the rest of the week in hope cry.gif