Pub club 10/8

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by wayne1112:

I wonder if you have the guts to show up at all.

i came to one not too long ago out at alki. i recognized one guy, chatted with him for a few minutes, and left. supposedly there were more people there, just outside "busy" somewhere. whatever. i thought it was lamer than hell. i'll be at the driving range tonight getting my agression out by hitting more balls than you'll have assembled downtown.

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by wayne1112:

I wonder if you have the guts to show up at all.

i came to one not too long ago out at alki. i recognized one guy, chatted with him for a few minutes, and left. supposedly there were more people there, just outside "busy" somewhere. whatever. i thought it was lamer than hell. i'll be at the driving range tonight getting my agression out by hitting more balls than you'll have assembled downtown.

hmmmm... well.. while whacking little things around sure sounds like fun, are you sure you don't want to meet us down there. Having been to one of these yourself, you could be my pub club mentor...

I think I will be able to make it down there 9ish or so... I am assuming that the festivites will be ongoing, or I might have to question all of your dedication to beer.

*sigh*.... have I mentioned how much I love beer... [smile][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Alex, does that mean you'll be joining us tonight? I want to hear all about last weekend!

And TLG, bring those thigh-highs with the sticky rubber, could come in handy for a little downtown buildering!

believe it or not (I know its hard to believe) I actually try to make this pretty regularly, but Tues are tough, work/life issues have cropped up last x number of times I've tried to come down there. BUT NOT TONIGHT!

Ooooooooohhhhhhh yyeeeeeaaaahhhhhh....

[big Drink]

I sent it!

-

From L to R: To The Top, Allison (not really visible in this pic), COL Van Spanker, Figure Eight?, erden, Dave Parker sitting very godfatherlike at the head of the table, Wayne waving, AlpineK, Dave Shudt, jon

Also present but not in pic, hikerwa, mattp, v, 009?, Beck, ...

good times,

Alex

[ 10-08-2002, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

Actually, pubclub has been alive and well. We're just sick of people who don't show up and why the hell did you put the boat away?
[Wink]
See you at the rope up.

I guess I just jumped to conclusions based on the fact the pub club threads get off track quickly and it's been hard to decipher if it's really going on and where. Ditto rope up. I usually can't wait until 4:00 on Tuesday to finally get the final decision. At least this week it is decided quickly. Actually, my boat sits on a trailer and is ready to go anytime. Just not the best boating weather and it would be dark for any boatrides. Not really worth the effort of launching, hauling out, etc. Next summer! Now Seton lake for ice climbing is another story!! [big Grin]

[ 10-08-2002, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: David Parker ]

How late do you guys stay out? A few of us from the Eastside have been hoping to make it, but we are not able to get away till around 8:30 for the next month or so. I have hesitated driving downtown in case the party is over.

I know the Eastside isn't popular for pub clubs, but it would be easier to get to for those of us having clinics after work.

See you tools at the rope up regardless! [Wink]