Pentagon 9/11 - Film

Dru

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first shot that only shows a neat hole smaller then the size of the cock pit of a 757. and NO damage to either side on the walls and NO blast marks from the fuel. And the fact the ATC (not a belay plate) said it had the albility to correct itself at high speeds like a jet fighter. Thats all got to say something ? The blip on the radar would have also showen size and the numbers of the aircraft.

I think it's not a 757 at all. How could it be if that photo of the hole and the wall are true. And to say you could not tell from a huge aircraft to a tiny one inside of a hundred feet come on. Thats like not being able to pick out a line on a wall with out binocs froma hundred feet away. Also if you have an aircraft that big flying with somebody who can not fly a cesna then how the hell did he make it to the pentagon without crashing into the ground from the upward forth of the shock waves you would have travelling at 500 miles per hour. Ask a fighter pilot its hard to stay stable twenty feet off the deck and they are pros.

That vid scares me !

For most conspiracy theorists, the presence or absence of any conclusive evidence to support their pet theory is entirely secondary to the non-rational motivations that govern their belief systems.

"The have fooled the masses, but I am too clever and have seen through their plan, I have special knowledge that renders me part of a select group..." etc, etc, etc.

A quick survey of the groups that dispute the fact that humans have set foot on the moon should be instructive in this regard.

Interesting from a psychological perspective, but I can't believe anyone outside of the compound actually takes their claims seriously.

If you are saying that this was by the FBI, CIA NSA, etc, wouldn't that mean that they would have had to been behind the other two crashes as well? What are the chances that a terrorist would strike at the precise moment that a "missile" hit the pentagon?

WHAT THE HELL????? I can't believe my eyes! Harpell makes a cogent argument involving a logical conclusion drawn from deductive reasoning an a series of reasonable assumptions! blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

werd dawg... bigdrink.gif

Ok please explain the lack of fuel and the lack of wings and how did they fly it 2' off the ground level ? Lets say the airplane is 100' long how far back would it have to be to be able to fly level at that speed ?

I am also wondering about the poor souls where there ever any bodies found ?

One other question how did the hole in the side of the wall happen with NO apparent damage to the ground nor the walls around. Also the window debry shows an outward force not inward and those shafts laying on the ground are not big enough to be the turbines of a engine that big.

How does the size of the hole not go along with the size of the aircraft? If this is fake man did they do a good job.

Cheers bigdrink.gif

my uncle is a structural engineer and went into the pentagon after the crash to determine if it was safe enough to send rescuers in. I've talked to him, he saw the wreckage first hand, he saw the black box weeks before it was reported to have been found, I believe it was a boeing 757

Alright then

I already looked at that picture thats where I had trouble to start it still is not possible to fly that pig 2' off the deck and not take out a tree. Also look at the picture where the fire ball is and LOOK AT THE WINGS AND WHERE THEY ARE. Thast test run shows the wings and where they would be why is there no damage ?Timing well that is something that makes sense really. Lets say they where smart enough to have had a real plan. And at high noon the planes are to hit there target and you are to use a missile at your target makes sense. Or you are to fly your smaller aircraft into the building at that time.

But not to have a mark at the base of the wall on impact how ?

Also if you look at the height of the cockpit and then look at the height of the hole with the FF standing outside of it it's just about three feet taller would it not be like twenty ? and how did the tree leafs survie such a hit. No fire ball? with JET A fuel. If these are real pictures and what it said was real about the tapes and so on and to me it makes sense that people in the know arent going to be talking to anybody about it.

I do not mean to push any buttons but with all the other lies and decete to all of you and others this is small pototoes. I removed the part about the towers because that just can not be true I hope.

At the same time they did however have errors that being it at first is a 80 ton and at the end becomes a 60 ton.

With no disrespect to anybody but if those pictures are real then what did hit it. I believe anybody who was in the pentagon would have been told not to talk to Anybody and they would be of a security clearence where as they would do just that NOT talk to anybody ANYBODY.

If this is a set up like the moon walk which depicted everybody talking as if it never happened and then at the end you find out that it was all lies just to see how far we would beleive. Then well I'm a dumb ass. But if not then we are really in trouble. evils3d.gif

Thats why you should climb in the Alpine its allways full on histaria.

Cheers

Edited by shadow_man1

There is this decuementry im watchin in one of my classes on how the whole 9 11 (sept,11,01) disasters are planned by the american gaverment ..No one has beleived me so far. shit believe it!!! the movie proves it all, im only half way of the movie done and i found out so much,

for example the hole in the pentagon after it got "crashed in to by a 747 " they shows videos photes and a bunch of other shit on how the hole was only 16 feet across at the begining then part of the wall fell down then it was about 65 feet big , but the wing span of a 747 is like 160 feet across and there was no parts of the plane on the ground aND no people were found.they prove it all you have to see it , THEN THEY SHOW HOW THE TWIN TOWERS WERE ALSO PLANNED OUT TO FALL AND EVERYTHING WITH abunch of bombs go off floor by floor as it falls and as the first one falls a building next to it blew up. well i no every one does not believe what im saying so im borowin it from my teacher and bringin it to outaline next week end saturday(not tomorrow but the next week end) meet at outaline at 12 (if mark approves)its the crazyest shit so come down...then go skate after!!!

p.s marijuana is in my system haha

its friday

Hooray for the Canadian school system! rolleyes.gif Pshhhh! Documentary!

Alright then.

Please explain the lack of wing damage and the lack of fuel and the lack of a huge hole. And how did the tree leaves not fall off ? And lets say you are 2' off the deck how did the tree( in the pictures)Not be burned beyond and how come it still stands straight up with all of it's branchs clearly not broken ?

Tell me each one of those and your right. As for the alien who said anything about aliens come on look at JFK people still beleive Osweld did it. Not likley.

You are a paranoid mother fucker. I saw a guy make the same shot as Osweld with balistics gell molds set up exactly the way the gents in teh car were seated. The bullet exactly recreated the wounds. Give me a break ace. Why do you like these conspiracies? Because it makes you think you are smarter than everyone else? Nice try

Alright then

I already looked at that picture thats where I had trouble to start it still is not possible to fly that pig 2' off the deck and not take out a tree. Also look at the picture where the fire ball is and LOOK AT THE WINGS AND WHERE THEY ARE. Thast test run shows the wings and where they would be why is there no damage ?Timing well that is something that makes sense really. Lets say they where smart enough to have had a real plan. And at high noon the planes are to hit there target and you are to use a missile at your target makes sense. Or you are to fly your smaller aircraft into the building at that time.

But not to have a mark at the base of the wall on impact how ?

Also if you look at the height of the cockpit and then look at the height of the hole with the FF standing outside of it it's just about three feet taller would it not be like twenty ? and how did the tree leafs survie such a hit. No fire ball? with JET A fuel. If these are real pictures and what it said was real about the tapes and so on and to me it makes sense that people in the know arent going to be talking to anybody about it.

I do not mean to push any buttons but with all the other lies and decete to all of you and others this is small pototoes. I removed the part about the towers because that just can not be true I hope.

At the same time they did however have errors that being it at first is a 80 ton and at the end becomes a 60 ton.

With no disrespect to anybody but if those pictures are real then what did hit it. I believe anybody who was in the pentagon would have been told not to talk to Anybody and they would be of a security clearence where as they would do just that NOT talk to anybody ANYBODY.

If this is a set up like the moon walk which depicted everybody talking as if it never happened and then at the end you find out that it was all lies just to see how far we would beleive. Then well I'm a dumb ass. But if not then we are really in trouble. evils3d.gif

Thats why you should climb in the Alpine its allways full on histaria.

Cheers

been around the world and found

that only stupid people are breeding

the cretins cloning and feeding

fruit.giffruit.gif

Shadowman, no more mushrooms, mmmkay? wave.gif

What ? Paranoid your say you come from the land of pinko commies? Paranoid I think you are.

So that was all staged right / Paranoid of what ? I do not think the boggy man is coming but just explain the tree how about that? Just that alone will stop me in my tracks. I asked several times about three things.

1 the tree

2 the lack of fuel

3 the leaves

Now any one of those would be fine. Oh as for your buddy who recreated the shot how come EVERYBODY say there had to be more then one bullet ! THATS EVERYBODY but your buddy. Also If you read you may want to have a look into a non fiction book called AN ACT OF TREASON. Why is it we have footage of the other planes and not this one ? And in the other footage you can clearly see the wings burst into flames but not this one? I have never said a thing to be insulted I find this to be quite amazing. I also have to ask you, you brilliant mother fucker where is the fuel tank on a 757 do you know ? Thats why the wing damage is important. Or lack of. As for Canadian insults stop now. It show how well you where brought up. FIND the WMD and you have my full support but untill then whom is paranoid ?

Answer any one of them not because I think anything either way.

Please no more insults. I enjoy this if you did not you would not be here ! You must be the paranoid one now your paranoid of me and the what if factor.

Again was it staged ?

Edited by shadow_man1

I suppose I could answer those questions if I had degrees in physics or in combistible chemicals or some shit. It is not really relevant as I asked you how it is possible that the government planed the pentagon "bombing" at the same time as the attacks on teh WTC? Are you saying that they did both? Because that is the only way that could have happened. Answer my question and then I will go get that physics degree and get right back to you. the_finger.gif

Alright then.

Please explain the lack of wing damage and the lack of fuel and the lack of a huge hole. And how did the tree leaves not fall off ? And lets say you are 2' off the deck how did the tree( in the pictures)Not be burned beyond and how come it still stands straight up with all of it's branchs clearly not broken ?

Tell me each one of those and your right. As for the alien who said anything about aliens come on look at JFK people still beleive Osweld did it. Not likley.

Dude! My ex-girlfriend was working in DC close by and saw it happen. It was a plane!

Did she see a 757 or what

Explain the tree?

If a helicopter hits a branch then the tree breaks are you going to tell me that a aircraft could penatrate that deep into a building designed to withstand outside forces could not break a little tree ?

I could care less about witness it was at a point if histaria in your country.

I'm sorry but if you can not explain a simple little thing like the leaves then what the hell ? The impact force of the plane alone should have ripped that tree out of the ground for sure.

As for the bitch comment. Grow up man. Fuck you and your name are you one of those pinko commies maybe somebody should be talking to you. I problay support your troops twice the value you do.

Oh bumbly gumbly I have been waiting for you what took so long ?

Edited by shadow_man1

If a helicopter hits a branch then the tree breaks are you going to tell me that a aircraft could penatrate that deep into a building designed to withstand outside forces could not break a little tree ?

Even in an atomic blast zone a building or two can survive completely unscathed. A forest fire can destroy blocks of houses, and a few right in the middle can be left in pristine condition. It's just the way it is.