good things to know

sk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Your eyes" aren't the only things you shouldn't touch after chopping Jalapenos.

Okay True story that happened to me.

When I was living in Israel, my girlfirend and I went to go stay with her aunt and uncle outside of Tel Aviv. Anyhoo, they had a swanky garden, bananas, avocados, mangos, pomegrantes, "sabras", tomatoes, and of course, peppers.

Well they had these long, waxy looking peppers that looked a lot like these sweet banana peppers I used to grow in my garden in Florida. "Ooh, be careful! Those are very hot!" said my GF. "Pffft! Whatever! I used to grow these in my garden back home" I blurted out. They were hot. I went to bed and didn't wash my hands. I guess when I sleep I must pick my nose and fondle my jewels a lot, because I woke up at 2 AM with a burning nose, and some very hot "plums and carrot"

It is very awkward to stand in some stranger's kitchen in Israel at 2 in the morning with your balls and nose in a glass of ice water. I am so thankful they were all heavy sleepers. That might have been hard to 'splain.

Every word is true, I swear.

because I woke up at 2 AM with a burning nose, and some very hot "plums and carrot"

It is very awkward to stand in some stranger's kitchen in Israel at 2 in the morning with your balls and nose in a glass of ice water.

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Sorry for the burning sensation, but DAMN funny.