Best practical jokes????

Gidget

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

allright...there's dumb...and theres just plain stupid....and I'd say that if you're just plain stupid, you deserve what you get.....right?

OK, so I have these two friends who live in the UK....they're both guys, both about 23, and both really naive. Somehow, I convinced each one of them to give me the password to their hotmail accounts. I mean..."HELLO!" I AM NAUGHTY! So anyways, Carlisle, where they live, is a pretty small town in England where everyone knows everyone...and there aren't many dating services about...especially Swingers dating services...so I signed on to the Adult Swingers Seeking Sex website and set up an account for each of them, using the password for each hotmail account, which coincidently, happens to be the password for their accounts at Uni as well as everywhere else. I created very risque' profiles for each, and then proceeded to send out emails from each guy to their prospective 'love' interests. Needless to say...friends, family members, professors, and fans of the band they are in all got emails proferring late night bondage and group sessions. I was able to keep this going for about a month before they actually figured out what was going on (I deleted the email that confirmed their account password and made sure that they couldn't log on and change or cancel their subscription)....and to this day, I still see the occasional email in their inboxes from the prospective love monkey laugh.gifsmileysex5.gif They never did change their passwords! DOH! wazzup.gif

OK, this is some of my best work. My husband and I were on a trip that required many ferry runs in very thick fog. We had never been to the area so were not to sure how long each would be. You could hardly see your hand in front of you face. The Tide was way down so we had to drive a steep ramp down to get on this 10 car ferry. We were on the left side, not knowing that was the side we were going to dock on. My husband was in the driver’s seat with the engine off. Out of the corner of my eye I see the docking ramp coming through the fog. I yelled at him turn and pointed at the fast approaching wall. He totally freaked and grabbed the wheel and cranked on it to the right. He realized what was happening and was sooooo pissed. He later laughed, after he stopped shaking and said that was awesome and he would have done it to me.

Mental Terrorism:

I used to work with a guy who was a total glutton. He would eat all the group snacks as fast as he could. I thought about talking to him about it, but he was a clueless meathead as well. Instead I devised a plan and got my coworkers in on it. We would always make sure we had some fatty, high-calorie snacks at work. Meathead would eat himself fat. After about a month, Meathead started commenting about gettting fat. At the end of three months he had packed on 20lbs. Mission completed.

Every now and again, when a certain coworker stood up from his desk, I would loudly complain about a fart (wich he had NOT let) and rant about always being the victim of his poor digestive tract. This went on for about four months before he admitted that it was giving him a complex. He just though his ass smelled bad.

In late summer when the oregon grape berries are nice and ripe gather a hand full, and on the next little rock step that you encounter knock a small rock down it and yell a bit. Crush the handfull of oregon grapes in your hand and watch your climbing partners shit them selfs for a couple of seconds. Did this a few years ago and it worked very effectivly.

Lined a coworkers file cabinet drawer with garbage bags filled with water and gold fish. closed draw and left a can of fish food on his key bored. He was really confused about the fish food until he opened the drawer later that day.

My uncle lives in Florida. Walking out to his car to go to work one morning, there was a baby alligator on his lawn. Not so unusual apparently. He bagged the gator and took it to work, putting it in a coworker's top center desk drawer. Apparently when the guy opened the drawer he managed to flip the entire desk over.

I would have like to have seen that reaction.

When I was in high school we had a day where every senior class would pull pranks. The year before my graduating class rigged and sound system to the bell tower that would ring in first period. At the first bell the whole campus was ringing with the song of Hell’s bells by ACDC rockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif. The class before that took all of the silverware from the dining hall and stuck them into the soccer field. Unfortunately the maintenance workers mowed the lawn with the big tractor and the silver ware was sent flying through the air. Luckily nobody was injured but the kids that were responsible were shall we say in deep non-graduating shit. cry.gif

Ok... here we go.

We had a 6 foot tall promo box of mac n' cheese in our dorm. A girl dorm thought they would steal this and they did. So what I did was buy $300 in bulk mac noodles ($ came from everyone shipping in $). I made it all in the bathub with boiling water being cnostantly being poured in and drained it iwth a window screen. We loaded my truck up completely full with 5 gallon buckets, twice!. And the filled the entire dorm 6 inches deep in mac noodles. I also found a teddy while there and rappped off the building and duct taped it to the glass facade 60 feet up. At night that thing silouetted so nicely along with the name of the owner which i also duct taped to the glass. thumbs_up.gif

Hey Scott,

Here's a tip. When girls steal dumb things from you like giant boxes of Mac and Cheese, they are flirting. They want you to come and get it back. Not to say that you shouldn't be proud of your hard work filling a dorm with Mac and Cheese. Just, that perhaps maybe you could have gotten a bit more out of the situation with all that hard work. Of course, maybe girls got nothing you want?

OK, my last on the high school bit. I had already been kicked out of the high school that I previously mentioned. The senior prank that was play was done by a bunch of the geeks. They bought something like 20,000 crickets from various pet local pet stores. Some how they figured out how to anesthetize the lot. They placed them in various places around the school library early in the morning. When a group of kids where getting ready for SATs and were under way the crickets started making noise. Another group of kids that had a real hard time graduating. Wish I had a hand in that. The lesson learned is geeks are cool!!!!

My geeky roomate who was also a cool cat, installed a trojan virus on the server that allowed us to control everyone else's computer. We could open up the CD drive watch their screen, open files... it was a blast. He almost got caught, in fact the internet guy asked him about it, but somehow he got out of it. Geeks kick ass. thumbs_up.gif

When I was at the climbing club in university I edited the weekly newsletter one year and put in a fake trip report for steep sport climbs in a cave at Marble Canyon (this was before Lyle's guidebook came out). Several climbers drove all the way to Marble Canyon that weekend, only to look at all the slabs and wonder where the steep cave was yellaf.gif