I'm Back!!

BettyBigWall

Hey guys (and a few gals)....after many months, I decided to give this cc.com business another try. Yes, it's probably a foolish thing after how I was treated last time: abuse when I held a strong opinion, personal messages calling me a bitch and assorted other unflattering things, "offers of intimacy" from several horn-dogs. And it's a little hard to read some of the cuddly little responses by some of the other ladies on this site, along with the continuing innane comments of the likes of "pope". Some of you may recall that "pope", a regular poster to cc.com was an embarrassing "ex" of mine. He still doesn't know when to give it a rest. So I have no problem letting new visitors to this site know that HE CRAPPED ON MY SLEEPING BAG during an expedition a few years ago, or that he used to have a Chris Sharma scrap book under his bed (in his mom's basement no less...what a beautiful fulfillment of a timeless cliche) before he swore off sport-climbing and "dedicated his life to trad." And he borrowed gear from me that he's never returned (that's right, my down jacket fit the little weasel and he's probably still wearing it...it's blue if anybody sees the chump). So "pope" (or is it "poop"), if you're reading this...pay attention, BAG-CRAPPER,....I've heard you're "respectable" now, but your past (and I have heard from other ladies with interesting tales) is still right here until

a) you quit jive talking about me on the Internet and elsewhere, and

b) you give me my gear back...actually I prefer a new down jacket because you probably found a way to somehow crap on that too.

Anyway, I've been climbing like a fiend over the last six months and having a great time at it. I'll give this site another chance, but there's no guarantee's I'll be sticking around.

- "hugs"

- Donna Top-Step

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for a new bone pony, you came to the right place. But this whole iron-clad bitch routine will deter some dudes.

There, you got called a bitch and an "offer of intimacy" without having to wait. The abuse may take time and the cuddly comments can occur at any time. [Wink]

Cheers [big Drink]

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

[hell no]

Ever been on someone's shit list before, pal? Perhaps it would be better if you insinuated that Wetty Big Balls is Trask, or Dru, or even Pope for that matter, but DFA is no big-walling psycho hose-beast.
[Mad]

Roll your list up and shove it up your ass. Dan Larson was the last sphincter-smoocher who added people to a "list." Are you he? Fuck off, tool.

Greg W

It's Donna Top-Step, hosers! I had to find a new log-in name because my old one was either eliminated by the moderators or I wasn't typing in my password correctly, so even though it reads BettyBig Wall, some of you may remember me as Donna Top-Step. hmmmm already reactions to an assertive female! [laf]

- Donna

P.S. Dwayner...if you're reading this...I'll be in town on Sunday. If we hook up, don't bring your little buddy "pope"...it wasn't EVEN funny last time!

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

Roll your list up and shove it up your ass. Dan Larson was the last sphincter-smoocher who added people to a "list." Are you he? Fuck off, tool.

Greg W

Hey, you overreactive fuckknob; the shitlist reference was, as they say, "a joke." So don't get your dick in a twist, cowboy.

Why don't you go beat off and come back when you're not acting like such a twat. [Roll Eyes]

Yah, pal, I'm Donna! [Roll Eyes]

Maybe you met her, Dru, she was up in B.C. last last week at Squamish, I believe. She's blonde, thirtyish, and will catch your attention. Several people on cc.com have met her, "pope" had a fling with her, I've known her even longer than "pope", and so forth. She's way smart and pretty good lookin', eh Donna?

- Dwayner [big Drink][rockband][big Drink]

P.S. Donna...I'll be around Sunday afternoon. Try the cell-phone number.

Dru-Dude:

I think you should be the appointed cc.com resident conspiracy theorist. Elvis killed Kennedy from a hovering black U.N. helicopter. [sNAFFLEHOUND]

I've never seen you and I've yet to hear anyone admitting to seeing you (although I don't go around asking), so how do I know you're not the Easter Bunny, "eh?"

[ 09-13-2002, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Dwayner ]

quote:

Originally posted by BettyBigWall:

Hey guys (and a few gals)....after many months, I decided to give this cc.com business another try. Yes, it's probably a foolish thing after how I was treated last time: abuse when I held a strong opinion, personal messages calling me a bitch and assorted other unflattering things, "offers of intimacy" from several horn-dogs. And it's a little hard to read some of the cuddly little responses by some of the other ladies on this site, along with the continuing innane comments of the likes of "pope". Some of you may recall that "pope", a regular poster to cc.com was an embarrassing "ex" of mine. He still doesn't know when to give it a rest. So I have no problem letting new visitors to this site know that HE CRAPPED ON MY SLEEPING BAG during an expedition a few years ago, or that he used to have a Chris Sharma scrap book under his bed (in his mom's basement no less...what a beautiful fulfillment of a timeless cliche) before he swore off sport-climbing and "dedicated his life to trad." And he borrowed gear from me that he's never returned (that's right, my down jacket fit the little weasel and he's probably still wearing it...it's blue if anybody sees the chump). So "pope" (or is it "poop"), if you're reading this...pay attention, BAG-CRAPPER,....I've heard you're "respectable" now, but your past (and I have heard from other ladies with interesting tales) is still right here until

a) you quit jive talking about me on the Internet and elsewhere, and

b) you give me my gear back...actually I prefer a new down jacket because you probably found a way to somehow crap on that too.

Anyway, I've been climbing like a fiend over the last six months and having a great time at it. I'll give this site another chance, but there's no guarantee's I'll be sticking around.

- "hugs"

- Donna Top-Step

if you are anything like the other fucking boulderites who come down here to avoid the cold winter months that smell of shit is a vast improvement.

Dru-Dude:

"If you, DTS and Pope all post at the same time then I might start to believe. Or if y'al sahow up at Pube Club and someone gets it on Video, Zapruder style."

This is lame. Didn't we do something like that last year??? When you and whoever thought me and pope and Donna and others were all one and the same and then we started making rare simultaneous appearances, where were you? Someone even took pictures. You don't even show up to these things. So, keep your imagination active if you like, sparky. Proving something to you or most anyone else on this site generally ain't worth the effort. Donna has (had?) pictures of some of her climbs with pope, including the disastrous "Cirque Expedition"; maybe I can get her to post a few of those. I've seen some of them and yes, there is even a snap of crap on a sleeping bag.

Like, whatever, dude.

Donna or Betty or whatever. I thought you were going to stay in Boulder and not post here any more.

Too bad you didn't stay there. You seem to have a giant chip on your shoulder, and Boulder is the best place for you. I'm sure you are well on your way to becoming a uptight, SUV driving, stick up the ass, resident of Boulder.