BEER!!!!!

erik

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavey -

Here you announced that you would condescend to attend a beer night with these worthless saps you have been so down on lately (pubclub), as long as they'd give you a ride. So then, when they come through for you, you change your mind??? Are we really all that lame?

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

Cavey -

Here you announced that you would condescend to attend a beer night with these worthless saps you have been so down on lately (pubclub), as long as they'd give you a ride. So then, when they come through for you, you change your mind??? Are we really all that lame?

Nope , I just work so damn early in the morning. There are some cool people around. Ask Crack he'll vouch for me. I think I just washed 6 loads of laundry aried out my tent, sprayed down some crampons and ice gear, re-arranged my garage etc. Maybe next time. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by ehmmic:

the Alki Tavern is more of a biker bar than a pub, but it's pretty cool.

i sometimes eat at the little thai restaurant next door. last week there were more harleys out there than i could count!

if i come, do i have to wear leather chaps? because mine are at the cleaners right now, what after riding home in the rain last night! [Wink]