My Deal...

layton

Lambone said:

It just sort of beliddles other peoples acomplishments.

But it's not eve you specificaly. It's the whole climbing scene in general. it's like if you aren't doing it faster, lighter, or in some better style then those who preceded you then your climb is worthless, something to be ashamed of rather then prowd of.

hmmmm.... looks like you've either been doing some deep reflection lately or you do not realize how hypocritical this is compared to many posts you have made over the years about people's acomplishments or attempts. Or maybe Lammy, you just don't get the respect you think you deserve from the big boyz in the valley and spray your attitude here. cry.gifrolleyes.gif You have been guilty of this same "climbing scene" attitude in the past and are part of the problem IMO. So if you're tired of the BS maybe it's time for you to shut up. moon.gifthe_finger.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this some kind of fuckin' therapy thread? Your shrink told you to atone for your errant ways by 'fessing up and reaping the near certain affirming thumbs up stories that validate your being?

Clearly Mike's working through the 12 steps of Climbers Anonymous... he's making amends to those who've been hurt by his climbing.

Seriously, though -- keep the aggro TR's coming, and keep pulling on gear whenever you can.

Automatically Generated Foreign Troll Reply:

Is this some kind of fuckin' therapy thread? Your shrink told you to atone for your errant ways by 'fessing up and reaping the near certain affirming thumbs up stories that validate your being?

You lot suck you soft bunch of pansy yanks!!! boxing_smiley.gif

Automatically Generated Foreigner-hating Rejoinder:

Fuck you, you funny-talking, sheep fucking, skirt wearing, Jock bastard. Go back to whatever thatch-roofed cowshed you crawled from and leave America to Americans. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Post edited by Greg_W to properly offend the correct ethnic group

Clearly Mike's working through the 12 steps of Climbers Anonymous... he's making amends to those who've been hurt by his climbing.

Seriously, though -- keep the aggro TR's coming, and keep pulling on gear whenever you can.

Only three steps to go! Way to go, Michael. thumbs_up.gif

Keep it up Mike. It's good to see some folks trying to push themselves around here and also get away from the standard routes. The NW needs a few more personalities like yours.

When are we gonna get together and climb some shiz?

Keep the posts coming!

Only three steps to go! Way to go, Michael. thumbs_up.gif

So sez Lord ClownPuncher himself boxing_smiley.gif

moon.gif

Lambone said:

But it's not eve you specificaly. It's the whole climbing scene in general. it's like if you aren't doing it faster, lighter, or in some better style then those who preceded you then your climb is worthless, something to be ashamed of rather then prowd of.

hmmmm.... looks like you've either been doing some deep reflection lately or you do not realize how hypocritical this is compared to many posts you have made over the years about people's acomplishments or attempts. Or maybe Lammy, you just don't get the respect you think you deserve from the big boyz in the valley and spray your attitude here. cry.gifrolleyes.gif You have been guilty of this same "climbing scene" attitude in the past and are part of the problem IMO. So if you're tired of the BS maybe it's time for you to shut up. moon.gifthe_finger.gif

whatever you pin drivin' beyotch...I chalange you to give me one example within the last year of me sprayin someone else about their climbing and maybe I'll give your pins back.

shit...I dropped your fucking cams off at your house that you left behind to rap off after you got scared nailing that C2 pitch....you should be kissing my ass. Instead people call me an asshole for tearing into you for rappeling off some pins when you know goddamn well that those pins were not used for an anchor.

you don't know me for shit...I don't demeand respect from anybody...especially these supposed "big boyz" in the Valley...whom I have never met or talked to....and could care less about.

If you ever accomplished anything maybe I'd give you some props...but so far I have only read about you bailing off shit and been stuck dealing with the crap you leave behind. the_finger.gifwave.gif

Lambone said:

whatever you pin drivin' beyotch...I chalange you to give me one example within the last year of me sprayin someone else about their climbing and maybe I'll give your pins back.

shit...I dropped your fucking cams off at your house that you left behind to rap off after you got scared nailing that C2 pitch....you should be kissing my ass. Instead people call me an asshole for tearing into you for rappeling off some pins when you know goddamn well that those pins were not used for an anchor.

you don't know me for shit...I don't demeand respect from anybody...especially these supposed "big boyz" in the Valley...whom I have never met or talked to....and could care less about.

If you ever accomplished anything maybe I'd give you some props...but so far I have only read about you bailing off shit and been stuck dealing with the crap you leave behind. the_finger.gifwave.gif

can i select stuff from rockclimbing.com or supertopo??? fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

I find Bones use of the word "beyotch" offensive. We all know its a derogatory sexist slur and I believe you owe chelle (as well as the whole board) an apology, Mr. King of the Offended.

and sheepfucker's not?? HAHAHA poor erik...i think greg owes him an apology for his slander of jgowans (btw that was too funny)!!

Shit man, it's all good. Fuck'em...

bigdrink.gif

"Hey Hippie Boy" stop gargling peyote and wake up and smell the coffee! cool.gif

Listen you big truck drivin', thin-set lickin', flag waving shit fer brains, next time I see you we're going to lock you in the sweat lodge mushsmile.gif and give you a spirulina and kombucha high colonic......organic of course

the_finger.gif

Shit man, it's all good. Fuck'em...

bigdrink.gif

"Hey Hippie Boy" stop gargling peyote and wake up and smell the coffee! cool.gif

Listen you big truck drivin', thin-set lickin', flag waving shit fer brains, next time I see you we're going to lock you in the sweat lodge mushsmile.gif and give you a spirulina and kombucha high colonic......organic of course

the_finger.gif

Over my twelve pounds of undigested-red-meat-empacted-dead-colin you will!! cool.gif