My precioussssss

plexus

Went to local gear shop today to replace gear either lost or mistakenly placed in my friend's pack down at Yosemite last week. For BD #10-13 nuts, oval rack biner and a new QD that bounced down from two pitches up Cathedral Peak, I spent $54!!! [Eek!] Yikes!!

Anyways tried to put off getting the nuts but those are the most used pieces on my rack, expecially No. 10 and 11. I seem to always use my No. 6 and my No. 1 Trango cam.

Curious what everybody else's most precious pieces on their racks.

DAF, is yours a golden quickdraw? [smile]

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by plexus:

Went to local gear shop today to replace gear either lost or mistakenly placed in my friend's pack down at Yosemite last week. For BD #10-13 nuts, oval rack biner and a new QD that bounced down from two pitches up Cathedral Peak, I spent $54!!!
[Eek!]
Yikes!!

Anyways tried to put off getting the nuts but those are the most used pieces on my rack, expecially No. 10 and 11. I seem to always use my No. 6 and my No. 1 Trango cam.

Curious what everybody else's most precious pieces on their racks.

DAF, is yours a golden quickdraw?
[smile]

First of all, friend, it's spelled "DFA". And since the Doctor replaced his rather old and worked assortment of draws a while back with 12 identical ones (plus two for the anchors), the rack has become a communist utopia, and no piece gets any more use than any other. Isn't that sweet?