RNC protesters =

fenderfour

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I fail to see how terrorists present anything like as big a threat to liberty in America as you guys do by passing this kind of legislation. The founding principles of this republic are not being defended where they need to be defended."

--quote from interview with John Perry Barrow in ReasonOnline (The Thomas Jefferson of cyberspace reinvents his body -- and his politics.)

BTW, here's what he had to say about Kerry:

I had a conversation with Kerry. It was pretty disheartening. I asked how he felt about civil liberties. He said, "I’m for ’em!" That’s great, but how do you feel about Section 215 of the Patriot Act? He said, "What’s that?" I said, it basically says any privately generated database is available for public scrutiny with an administrative subpoena. He says, "It says that?" I say, "You voted for it!"

From the same article:

In one incident Tuesday, on the steps of the New York Public Library, protesters who were not trying to cause any disturbance - though they did not have a permit - ended up in a 15-minute melee with police, prompting rows of officers in helmets, clubs in hand, to form a phalanx on the steps. The officers moved in unison, chanting "Move, move, move." One uniformed officer swung his club wildly at protesters and at journalists, trying to force them back.

From the same article:

In one incident Tuesday, on the steps of the New York Public Library, protesters who were not trying to cause any disturbance - though they did not have a permit - ended up in a 15-minute melee with police, prompting rows of officers in helmets, clubs in hand, to form a phalanx on the steps. The officers moved in unison, chanting "Move, move, move." One uniformed officer swung his club wildly at protesters and at journalists, trying to force them back.

Should have had a permit. If they are a smart as they say they are, they would have realized this. If a cop tells you to move, MOVE DUMBASS! If you get your shit beat because you are engaging in an illegal activity, a cop tells you to stop and you do not, don't ask for my sympathy. I will just piss in your wounds. wave.gif

I kinda picture some little kid with his Daisy Red Ryder in a fort made of sofa cushions and bedsheets hoped up on Kellog's Frosted Flakes on a rainy Saturday morning.

You have obviously never met the guy. If you do, I suggest you lie about who you are. wave.gif

Oh scott, you are so easily cowed. I'm sure mike has a good sense of humor and if not, then a sense of honor. And if not that then I'll stomp him like a banana slug. And shit down your throat... wave.gif

Lots of things are illegal. It should be the polices job to enforce those things that are actually causing a problem.

I've seen you do some illegal shit cavey...maybe I should report you. tongue.gif

Is that all you got? Gimme a break.

Warning a bunch of morons to leave and wondering why sticks are getting swung at them because they are harrassing the public in this sort of manner is fuckin funny.

yelrotflmao.gif

y'all taking this shit waaaaaaay too seriously. Nothing better than a good old fashioned protest I say - don't really care what side yer on. That's the beauty of America!

You mean the beauty of America like as in the Civil War beauty? Like as in the Watts riots beauty? Rodney King beauty? Kent State? Hey...what world you living in?