Leavenworth Rope Up vs. Smith Love Fest

BreezyD

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough call ... strong arguments for both.

Maybe I just need to "sack up" (can a chick do that?) and get to both of em like MisterE suggested. wink.gif

let's take 1 car laugh.gif you can guard the keg! bigdrink.gif

Better hope your guard doesn't bring a cup. Thats a mighty long, and thirsty, drive. bigdrink.gif

Tough call ... strong arguments for both.

Maybe I just need to "sack up" (can a chick do that?) and get to both of em like MisterE suggested. wink.gif

let's take 1 car laugh.gif you can guard the keg! bigdrink.gif

Better hope your guard doesn't bring a cup. Thats a mighty long, and thirsty, drive. bigdrink.gif

we'll just hook her straight up to the keg and tie the tap to her head....:D

Here's my break down of the two last year.

Pyramid thumbs_down.gif vs. TG goodness thumbs_up.gif

Cold rain thumbs_down.gif vs.Warm sun thumbs_up.gif

2.5 hour drive thumbs_up.gif vs. 5 hour drive thumbs_down.gif

Camping in Icicle Creek thumbs_up.gif w/rain thumbs_down.gif vs. Camping among sagebrush thumbs_up.gif

Ltown cragging thumbs_up.gif vs. Smiffy bolt clippin thumbs_up.gif

The Oregonia desert in the fall is so shweet. Either place has good beginer stuff sport or trad.

Way to live in the past. thumbs_down.gifthe_finger.gif That was last year.

This year the 11worth event is in early October not late. I recommend going to both events, but if you have to choose don't base your decision on what happened last year.

Damn AK gettin' sensitive and defensive like Beck was last year! wazzup.gif I wasn't living in the past or anything, all it was a simple break down on how the two events went. the_finger.gifcry.gif

Like AlpineK said, Ken, don't judge it by the singular event last year. In 2002, we had TG Stout and a blast. Lots of folks showed and it was a fun time; the weather was good. Early October in Leavenworth is a great time - brisk nights (snuggle with that special someone), cool sunny days (no greasy whimpering), and granite, granite, granite! (Yes, I am aware that I sound like a writer for the Leavenworth Tourism Board smile.gif)

It seems to me that you are living in the past Ken. wazzup.gif

How does last year's weather effect this years rope up. Also I don't recall anyone posting what kind of beer we were going to have this year.

Like I said I wouldn't want to choose between either event. wave.gif

Like I said I wouldn't want to choose between either event. wave.gif

That is true, I don't really want to choose between the two, but the question was which one to choose. I would say that I would choose Smiff. At the same time I ended my original post that both have good climbing for BreezyD wave.gif