Is anybody else sick of...

JoshK

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...the heat? I love sun as much as everybody else. but the heat is pretty miserable around the house, and just terrible for long, tiring approaches.

Yeah, that's why I'm running away to Palm Springs. It sounds nice, cool, wet, and tropical. It's going to be great!!! Have fun suffering in the heat suckers!!!! BWahahahahahahaha!!!

In two months you will be dying for it.
Speak for youself. In two months I'll be skiing in the rain. rockband.gifrockband.gif

Summer sucks. Fall is nice, though, when it's crisp and clear and the trees are changing color and you can go rock climbing without drinking four gallons of water per day.

lance, vegas is terrible, but hell is actually phoenix, AZ. It may be the only place on earth worse, and not even for the heat! However, if you like crime, heat, and ugly terrain, phoenix is the place!

I am dissapointed that I will be in CO for sept, which is the nicest month here, IMHO.

the heat will be gone soon enough, might as well enjoy it while lasts. try some swimming, i recommend lake washington, the itch isn't that bad, realy grin.gif. or try some alpine lakes, cold and clean.

I agree that it's too hot for most things except...last weekend me and 4 buddies floated down the Methow from Winthrop to Twisp in inner tire tubes with another tube for our cooler. We jumped in the river just behind the brew pub in Winthrop where the river was flowing kinda brisk. What a fricking laugh we had except when I bailed on some mini rapid and lost my t-shirt and sun glasses cantfocus.gif I suspect the beer had something to do with the dodgy coordination bigdrink.gif