Proof that Seattlites are Communists.

Bronco

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The irony is that its right next to the Taco ding ding franchinse capatalist sign. Ha.

HAHAHA! I'm sure many the Starbucks toting latte wannabe anti-capitalists worship at the statue of Uncle Joe. He's a great role model of a leader who watches after the welfare of his "constituents"...as mass murderers go, anyway.

Isn't that a bit much? Sounds like you are damning an entire city for someone putting a pink flamingo in their yard. Get out of Monroe much? It's not like that thing hasn't been there for years.

I get the feeling you are a commie. Do you know or care who Vladimir Lenin is?

Yeah, I've traveled extensively in Montana, what does that have to do with this discussion?

Does that mean it's ok for me to crap in your back yard if I've been doing it for 4 years? wazzup.gif

The irony is that its right next to the Taco ding ding franchinse capatalist sign. Ha.

HAHAHA! I'm sure many the Starbucks toting latte wannabe anti-capitalists worship at the statue of Uncle Joe. He's a great role model of a leader who watches after the welfare of his "constituents"...as mass murderers go, anyway.

My morning cappucino was really good. the_finger.gif

cuz you gots no friends and a dog doesn't count as a passenger is no reason to be bitter fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifGeek_em8.gif

Yeah, well, the cop said that "Lisa Latex", my "alternative non-human companion" doesn't count either. Plus, the dog "dispatched" her (read: "popped"), so now I'm REALLY bitter. madgo_ron.gif

Greg-

That's a statue of Lenin.

Yes doobie. I know who Lenin is. I've been to Russia and am under no illusions. Did you notice how I said I thought it was stupid too or were you too much under the influence of PBR to notice? moon.gif

Ok we are in agreement, do any of you engineers think my 8,000 lb winch would pop the head off that sucker?

PBR is for babies. Schmidt Ice is the only way to start your day.

Greg-

That's a statue of Lenin.

What-fucking-ever. It's one of those Commies that ended in "-in". Bastards...

As a curious note, I just learned that the major Federal involvement in the public education arena happened right around the time Sputnik was launched and the ensuing panic about the "Space Race".