Lame thread-locking motherf'ers...

Greg_W

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greg_W must be banned as this is simply irresistable.

testing:

The NRA is a bunch of Uzi-toting goons

James Carvill for prez

Free Snuggles for first one to respond to this post

Constitution

WOW! I love it when these threads blow up about nothing. Now this is sprayin'.

Test feedback:

The NRA is a group of law-abiding citizens defending your first amendment rights.

James Carvill is the anti-christ; Norman Schwartzkopf for president.

Greg_W the_finger.gif

Whew--I thought Greg had been banned again. But I gotta wonder what the NRA has to do with the first amendment. Freedom of speech? Second amendment maybe but not the first.

Now, NOLSe could invoke the first amendment as justification for his accessorizing faux-pas.

But I gotta wonder what the NRA has to do with the first amendment. Freedom of speech? Second amendment maybe but not the first.

The guarantee of our rights does not exist in a vacuum. That is to say, each of these guarantees upholds others. For example, our First Amendment rights help us in speaking out against violations of our 4th Amendment rights against illegal search and seizure. Our First Amendment rights also help those of us who believe in the sovereignty of self-determination where the Second Amendment is concerned speak out. Further, it is our right to keep and bear arms that the Founders chose to depend on to keep in check the threat of overreaching governmental control, thus protecting our First Amendment rights.

Greg_W