Lame thread-locking motherf'ers...

Greg_W

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello I am dating [randomly insert alleged female avatar from cc.com]she thinks [insert bad fashion idea made popular by Vanilla Ice in 1989 that most likely involves neon] is hot. You wish you were dating [alleged female avatar]. You just look at computer and wish to be with [said avatar]. I wear sexy suede vest and sort of / almost did a climb that used to be considered a Cascades test piece. Many people have congratulated and written me personal emails regarding such. I wish to thank them and everyone who helped me acheive such an accomplishment. Touch my monkey.

Love the infantile lynch mob mentality represented in this thread ...

A question for any/all viewing moderators:

I'm curious. At what point does a thread qualify as one that contains "personal attacks or sexually oriented, defamatory, abusive, or hateful material" explicity prohibited in the board rules?

Your help clarifying this for me would be appreciated.

A question for any/all viewing moderators:

I'm curious. At what point does a thread qualify as one that contains "personal attacks or sexually oriented, defamatory, abusive, or hateful material" explicity prohibited in the board rules?

Your help clarifying this for me would be appreciated.

An answer based on years of observation: when it stops being funny.