Publicity gone bad

gotterdamerung

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DISCLAIMER: Previous response was from someone who's never served a day in their own life, but wanna try and make it out like they "really" know what's up.

Maybe you missed the point. What do I care?

Actually , Dumb F**k, I spent 10 years in the Army and National Guard.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Is that girl in the background wearing "Guess" jeans? I thought those went out in the 80's...

ACTUALLY....Guess jeans never went out of style wink.gif They just became more expensive....there are loads of Guess stores all over the place. My favourite one is in Bellevue Square. I found a 'Prana like' top there that matches my climbing shoes, so now I can climb properly next time.

DISCLAIMER: The above line "I found a Prana....." is a JOKE and was meant as humour which in turn could possibly cause a smile to appear on the face of the reader. wink.gif

Like, who's that GUY in the photo, holding the piece of paper, anyways? I mean, I've like TOTALLY seen his face plastered al over the TV. Isn't he going to the Democratic party or something? OMG....I wonder, like, what he's going to wear! I SOOOO, Like TOTALLY, wish I was going to the Democratic party too. I wonder if President Bush will be there too? Coz he's SOOOO kewl! cantfocus.gifwave.gif

Ha ha ha, thats funny. moon.gif

Now, tell us the war stories of Bush during 'Nam...

oh, never mind, he was back in the states snorting cocaine.

not to mention failing to show up for his national guard duties.... oh wait, my bad, I'm somehow not entitled to mention our president's sketchy past, since I've never served in the armed forces.

Ha ha ha, thats funny. moon.gif

Now, tell us the war stories of Bush during 'Nam...

oh, never mind, he was back in the states snorting cocaine.

not to mention failing to show up for his national guard duties.... oh wait, my bad, I'm somehow not entitled to mention our president's sketchy past, since I've never served in the armed forces.

blush.gif I have a sketchy past too

Caption should be

Kerry: "Sergeant, I had those ribbons once. Then one day in '72, I was smokin' a fat doobie in front of the White House and I THREW 'EM OVER THE FENCE!"

Marine #1: "This dude has some SERIOUS hair goin' on. I wish I could let mine grow out."

Marine #2: "Daaaaammmmnnnn G! Check out the fine ass ghetto booty on mamacita over there!"