Eight Mile Rock: "Doin the Dishes"

scot'teryx

I dunno, DFA sounds like a loud-mouthed, "my-shit-doesn't-stink" arrogant braggart with a menial job in the social services, an ex-wife he can’t keep satisfied, and an unhealthy obsession for phallic symbols, lame flames, plastic fantastic & American crapboxes...what do you think?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

I dunno, DFA sounds like a loud-mouthed, "my-shit-doesn't-stink" arrogant braggart with a menial job in the social services, an ex-wife he can’t keep satisfied, and an unhealthy obsession for phallic symbols, lame flames, plastic fantastic & American crapboxes...what do you think?

Choice cc.com material, then.

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

From a recent article in the "Movers and Shakers" column in the Sunday Oregonian Business section

AP - Portland, OR

Dr. Flash Amazing is a quiet fellow who keeps to himself, mostly. Humble and caring almost to a fault, he delights his coworkers daily at his high-paying job in the high-tech field. His wife finds him to be the most satisfying man she has ever met, and they share a love of fixed pro. The Doctor can often be found on the internet, frustrating and outwitting the jealous hordes who misunderstand him so. The Doctor has never heard of "Plastic Fantastic." He enjoys his Japanese car for its stable handling and abundant safety features and conveniences, and can be seen behind the wheel on his way to work or the crags.

• 2 years later...