No Class

scott_harpell

christ was a weirdo that's for sure. the love one another thing is fine but the idea that if the tree does not give fruit you should cut it down seems somewhat over-utilitarian? fortunately christ is not the be all and end all of philosophers.

Obviously the idea of a metaphor is lost on the mind of a pragmatist. wave.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Class & Reagen gibberish

Average household cash income, 1979-1997, as calculated by the Congressional Budget Office.

(in thousands of after tax, 1997 dollars)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Income Category 1979 1981 1983 1985 1987 1989 1991 1993 1995 1997

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lowest Quintile 9.3 8.7 8 8.5 8.8 9.1 8.6 8.2 8.6 8.7

Middle Quintile 31.7 30.3 29.9 31.2 32 32.6 31.7 31.1 31.8 33.2

Top 1 Percent 256.4 278.4 364 444.2 421.5 506.8 438.2 433.7 447 644.3

Source: Effective Federal Tax Rates, 1979-98, Congressional Budget Office, Washington, October 2001, Table 1.2c, p.134

Every time I see a homeless mentally insane person on the street, I think of Reagan and how he closed so many of the institutes that provided care for these people. It is a fact.

Well, at least we get to the truth of the matter. You're pissed because you got put out on the street.

Christ and AntiChrist cantfocus.gif

http://articles.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0MKY/is_9_27/ai_108881880

Pope fears Bush is antichrist, journalist contends - Church - journalist Wayne Madsden - Brief Article

According to freelance journalist Wayne Madsden, "George W Bush's blood lust, his repeated commitment to Christian beliefs and his constant references to 'evil doers,' in the eyes of many devout Catholic leaders, bear all the hallmarks of the one warned about in the Book of Revelations--the anti-Christ."

--snip--

Madsen contends that "Bush is a dangerous right-wing ideologue who couples his political fanaticism with a neo-Christian blood cult."

You never know, he could be totally down with it.

357882-buddy_christ.jpg

Yes I do; and he isn't.

DAMN scott you not ony seem to have known your dear personal friend pres. reagan but you also know the mind of christ jesus. shocked.gif

You never know, he could be totally down with it.

357882-buddy_christ.jpg

Yes I do; and he isn't.

DAMN scott you not ony seem to have known your dear personal friend pres. reagan but you also know the mind of christ jesus. shocked.gif

I do not profess to know Reagan, I just don't like people harping on people before theyare cold is all.