inadequate bicep circumference

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because the average American is fat. I am surprised it is that small. Maybe a better survey would have been, "the average bicep on some none obese person is...."

I think we should all adapt to overweight people so it is the norm so we can become the land of big people where everyone feels comfortable. Besides, if airlines start making the seats 4 times wider, I can actually sleep laying down on my way out west. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

I could order the "small happy" meal at micky D's and pay next to nothing.

My wife's coworker is 5'6" and 200lbs after she had her stomach stapled. Her husband is 5'8" and 300lbs. The poor guy can eat 1 1/2 large pizzas. I bet his biceps are a beautiful sight.

Maybe I am shooting my mouth off cuz I've had too many cowboy sodas tonight bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Jedi

Probably of greater interest to those interested in their bicep measurement, the old rule of thumb for an asthetic male body was for the circumfrence of your neck, bicep and calf to each measure approximatly 50% of your waist measurement. Same goes for your thighs/chest.

It seems like this was the proportions most Greek sculptors used.