• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
addie

Mem weekend?

You'll be able to find this gaper at Smith this weekend also. I'll be rolling in, chafeured by ehmmic in the stylin' snugtop.gif (in white, not red), sometime late Saturday AM.

Distel32, are you heading down this weekend? When are you gonna finish chain? wazzup.gif

See y'all there.

he's still workin' the endurance to send that rig since its so long!!! BAWAHAHAHAHA

hey man, I have the endurance for that route!

I just can't sit on the horn quite right. I haven't been on it since Novemeber, and I feel much stronger now. So we'll see next time I make it down.

Can't make it down this weekend Paco, already got some plans. Have fun on the tuft! Send Zebra Seam already!

the minx family will be headed to smiffy this w/e. hopin to send w/Paco and ehmmic; eddie and harem. we'll be stylin in the red pathfinder; readily identifiable by the 9yr old following along. come share a bigdrink.gif (but not w/the kid)

I'll be there tomorrow, going up tonight most likely to camp. I'll be the blonde chick in the cherry red subu outback that has kayaking and climbing stickers on the back of it..

when Im climbing I usually have my cowboy hat on if Im not on the rock, easy to spot.

wave.gifwave.gifwave.gif

say hi, we can climb a few and grab a bigdrink.gif

yeah for smith!!

fruit.giffruit.gif

Edited by addie

Well, it's looking like a big-ass Smith conclave this weekend. We'll be down Saturday morning. I'll trade beer and firewood for a spot to put up a tent at the Grasslands on Saturday night.

Gray 4Runner, unmistakeable pink pinstripe (used to be the wife's ride).

-Loren

Looks like I'm driving solo... cry.gif Solo or not I'm as good as there rockband.gif If anybody wants to go PM me or call 425-641-8058 I want to be on the road tonight!! bigdrink.gif

Craig

We're leaving butt-early in the morning, Mr. Rocks. You can ride along if you like. But we have alpine plans for Monday, so you might need to hitch a ride back.

-L

i will be pushing up on california cuties. thumbs_up.gif

i have learned that the direct approach works really well: 'hey girls! girls! whats your name?' 9 out of 10 times they stop and chat.

Gay 4Runner, unmistakeable pink pinstripe (used to be the wife's ride).

-Loren

blush.giftongue.gif