• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
addie

Mem weekend?

nah, i'm new here. spent most of days either in oz/nz or in the sierra. squish is nice but no one ever seems to want to go. :-( maybe they're worried about their DUI convictions. ;-)

its gonna be super crowded memorial day weekend...you're better off calling in sick for a few days during the week, but if you want, I'll be free. shoot me a pm if you're intersted.

squish is WAY better than smith. evils3d.gif closer too. tongue.gif

I think Addie is in Oregon. Closer to Smith, K. wave.gif

Well, I'm willing to tough out the crowds because the weekend after that I'm taking my wife up to Vancouver to see Cirque du Soleil. PM me if interested

squish is WAY better than smith. evils3d.gif closer too. tongue.gif

I will give you that when smith is hot, squish is better...but come on, waaaay better???? WTF!

BTW, i'll be up there this weekend...

nope...disagree...they both shine for what they are for...

you can't beat the face climbing at smith...and well, for granite, squish is the shiznet (excepting YoSoMighty)...

Wrong again fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

PubClub will be it...but i may have my boy with me...

well, if rumr's coming up to bc we damn well need to have a pub club! bigdrink.gif

and yeah ... squish is WAY, WAY better. evils3d.gifwave.gif

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wave.gif

what's the weather forecast for squish this w/e. i wanna go but i don't want to sit in the rain all w/e.

if the weather's good (too far out to tell now) and if i don't have any other plans, i may just go to squish and hope i can hook up with people

i'd be down for climbing but i gotta work saturday and sunday. cry.gif and yeah; it's a little too early to be relying on a forecast. it was supposed to rain in squish saturday, but the whole weekend's been sweet for climbing. btw, it's not a holiday weekend here (like it would be in oregon) ... thumbs_up.gif

well, it *was* for quite a while there, but i figured if i'm gonna get a place in squish and stay here all summer i might as well pull in some income to pay the rent!