A New cc.com mini-series: BEHIND THE SPRAY

gapertimmy

I keep hearing about this horse cock. Does Hickory Farms sell it? Will it allow me to climb better if I eat some? Will it get the fucking ants out of my house if I leave it lying on the kitchen counter? Sidescript: Returned home recently after two days gone to find my home virtually filled to the brim with these fucking ants. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Is there a Haitian voodoo doctor out there that I somehow pissed off? If so, I apologize. NOW KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!!! Should I spray, call an exterminator, or just learn how to live with the little bastards? Dennis

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

I keep hearing about this horse cock. Does Hickory Farms sell it? Will it allow me to climb better if I eat some? Will it get the fucking ants out of my house if I leave it lying on the kitchen counter? Sidescript: Returned home recently after two days gone to find my home virtually filled to the brim with these fucking ants. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Is there a Haitian voodoo doctor out there that I somehow pissed off? If so, I apologize. NOW KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!!! Should I spray, call an exterminator, or just learn how to live with the little bastards? Dennis

Depends on the ants dude, carpenter ants don't actually eat the wood they just nest there, so if you SPRAY a perimeter around your house they can't leave to eat and die. Remember spraying makes everything better. [big Grin]

I think that these are those little bastards (kind of like piss ants.) One of them crawled in my ear last night and woke me up about 4:00 in the morning scatching on my eardrum. If there is a voodoo doctor out there doing this to me, I would, again, kindly ask him or her to stop it. Thank you, Dennis

this is not tex...

dennis, call around to find some stuff called "terro". It is harmless to humans and other animals and the ants will circle around it swilling like caveman on his way to a climb. you put it on a little circle of paper and the ants come, drink and then go back to the nest and feed it to the queen. a while later their corpses are stacked up in your walls and you have no worries.

Lurkers remember him as the formidable cc.com Spraylord, backcountry skiers think of him as only a blur, rock rats know him as a hardman cranker, and trees everywhere fear his buzzing appendages. But what was it in that now infamous night on Mt. Rainier that caused him such notoriety? What brought down the clean-living image that was so loved by cc.commers? Tonight Behind the Spray takes a look at the man who was caught with the grin on his face, the red in his eyes and the reefer in his hands. Stay tuned as our next installment peels back the many layers of the legend known simply as:

AlpineK!

[ 06-28-2002, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: joekania ]