Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Just cloudy and warm... great day to climb... You should come watch my kids so I can go play
[big Grin][Razz][Wink]

Just put "Bear in the Big Blue House" on continuous loop, throw them some horsecock and cheese and pack your gear!!!

just got back from one pitch at soggy darrington. now i've scoped out 3 o'clock rock, at least [Roll Eyes] . and surprise, we were the only ones there. instead of slipping and sliding up the soaked rock, we headed up to whitehorse and checked out the trail as far as the start of the bushwhack. it was a nice day out in the rain.

i, for one, love climbing in the rain. there are definitely distinct advantages to doing so, and if you can send a mid-10 granite slab in this weather, you can probably send a dry slab anywhere! [Wink]

if anybody's up for hitting up some slippery wet slopes , let me know. i wanna go climbing - weather be damned!!!

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

i, for one, love climbing in the rain. there are definitely distinct advantages to doing so, and if you can send a mid-10 granite slab in this weather, you can probably send a dry slab anywhere!
[Wink]

if anybody's up for hitting up some slippery wet slopes , let me know. i wanna go climbing - weather be damned!!!

Slow traffic in the store, today? [Wink]