Martlet

Blake

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon / Timmy, why can't we just ban him? Its obvious he is either somebody's avatar or just a dick trying to get attention since his pimply ass can't get laid to save his life.

He obviously supports the kind of "democratic" leaders who illegal detain people without charges or access to counsel. I think the irony of simply tossing his ass would be poetic.

If a lot of you are so offended by Martlett and think he is just an attention whore, don't post on a thread titled "martlet." If you do you are just feeding your nemesis. If a post is written in a dead thread, does it make a sound? (I just wrote 3 sentences starting with if crazy.gif)

Deep down, I bet a lot of the posters horrified by people like Martlet are glad he's there because they love the thrill of the parley.

why can't we just ban him? Its obvious he is either somebody's avatar or just a dick trying to get attention since his pimply ass can't get laid to save his life.

bad idea, JoshK. don'cha think that that would give him a certain smug satisfaction? like I said in the McCain thread.. stop replying to his inane blather and maybe he'll shut up already.

Just use the ignore user option people. Once he realizes that we all view him the same way all the girls do in his community college classes, he'll have to go back to trolling RPG websites and match.com.

JoshK: I was thinking the same thing, but realized it would require us to sink to his level. Perhaps we should consider enacting a rule of one climbing TR per quarter or something. Just a thought.

Just use the ignore user option people. Once he realizes that we all view him the same way all the girls do in his community college classes, he'll have to go back to trolling RPG websites and match.com.

JoshK: I was thinking the same thing, but realized it would require us to sink to his level. Perhaps we should consider enacting a rule of one climbing TR per quarter or something. Just a thought.

I think you have a crush on me.

***You Are Ignoring This User*** hahaha.gif

Heh, I love people that are so taken by you they even have to announce you're ignored, just to show they care. I guess she really likes you if she cares enough to tell you she's ignoring you, klenke.

Please lets never ban Martlet. I'm curious to see how long he'll stick around before (or after) he realizes that the entirety of cc.com has put him on their 'ignore' list.

sucka!

wave.gif

It's funny knowing that you idiots are all talking about it, but not one single person has actually done it yet.