Donald Rumsfeld...

JoshK

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was still a coverup. Despite that they quietly mentioned that they were investigating, nothing ever came of it and they shuffled the final findings underneath the rug.

If you don't think it's a coverup, our asshole president would disagree with you! He's the one that didn't get notified and was rightfully pissed about it.

Where the hell do you get your information? It was released to the news, investigated, and people were ARRESTED and CHARGED before the pictures even became public. You can repeat the same lies over and over, it doesn't make them true. Talk about blindly following your false beliefs when the facts are right in front of you. I'll give you an "A" for tenacity, though. "F" for intelligence, "A" for tenacity.

Who is Martlet? Did Necromonicon get bored again really quickly? Is there actually another whole person out there who is just that stupid? hellno3d.gif

If you think I'M dumb, go read some of the bullshit lies the moonbats are posting.

Edited by Martlet

I toss the bottles out the window of my truck for you hippies to pay your rent.

Based solely on your discourse, I have trouble believing you can drive yet. Maybe your dad throws them out the window for you?

Hang in there, the teenage years are a time of change!

I toss the bottles out the window of my truck for you hippies to pay your rent.

Based solely on your discourse, I have trouble believing you can drive yet. Maybe your dad throws them out the window for you?

Hang in there, the teenage years are a time of change!

I may not be able to drive, but I'm able to keep my information factual. How embarrassing it must be for your moonbat buddies to proven wrong by a pimply faced teen.

If I were them, I'd stop posting too.

Thanks for the link!

I especially like "American Betrayal" for the following line: "John Kerry supports the terrorist thugs."

But, getting back to your Flipper episode, how did Kerry flip-fop on the following:

Cuba sanctions, first gulf war, No Child Left Behind act, marijuana, affirmative action, and ethanol.

I was also saddened to learn about how Kerry didn't support the liberation of Grenada.

beats me. I just like the song. Remember, we aren't being constructive anymore, just posting funny shit.

Dude, if you haven't noticed, everybody gave up arguing with you. It's obvious you don't have a clue what you are talking about. It must be easy forming your political beliefs on what your parents tell you, huh?

Also, do you even climb, or are you just here to be a dipshit?

beats me. I just like the song. Remember, we aren't being constructive anymore, just posting funny shit.

Dude, if you haven't noticed, everybody gave up arguing with you. It's obvious you don't have a clue what you are talking about. It must be easy forming your political beliefs on what your parents tell you, huh?

For someone that doesn't know what I'm talking about, I didn't have much trouble proving you wrong, did I? Damn, that must be embarrassing.

It must be easy forming your political beliefs on what your parents tell you, huh?

His parents must be redneck Mississippians. yelrotflmao.gif

The entire military chain of command seems to be fucked up in a major way, bottom to top. I'll bet Kerry is happy. thumbs_down.gif

Martlet;

I know it can kinda suck when someone asks you a question that requires perhaps some investigation. Spray is spray after all; most of us don't come here to do homework.

But you did post a link that I had a few questions about, and posted earlier, but didn't get a response.

The following is the question I had:

"But, getting back to your Flipper episode, how did Kerry flip-fop on the following:

Cuba sanctions, first gulf war, No Child Left Behind act, marijuana, affirmative action, and ethanol."

I'm trying my hardest to come to a decision in this presidential race, so I could use all the info I can get; you seem like a good source of information, so I would appreciate your input. Thanks, Tony.

For someone that doesn't know what I'm talking about, I didn't have much trouble proving you wrong, did I? Damn, that must be embarrassing.

What have you proven wrong, again? The only thing I have seen you do is call people "moonbats" whatever the fuck that means and repeat to yourself over and over that rumsfeld did nothing wrong. If you would pull your head out of your ass you'd notice that your beloved fucking president reprimanded him!!! rolleyes.gifhahaha.gifmoon.gif

Martlet;

I know it can kinda suck when someone asks you a question that requires perhaps some investigation. Spray is spray after all; most of us don't come here to do homework.

But you did post a link that I had a few questions about, and posted earlier, but didn't get a response.

The following is the question I had:

"But, getting back to your Flipper episode, how did Kerry flip-fop on the following:

Cuba sanctions, first gulf war, No Child Left Behind act, marijuana, affirmative action, and ethanol."

I'm trying my hardest to come to a decision in this presidential race, so I could use all the info I can get; you seem like a good source of information, so I would appreciate your input. Thanks, Tony.

Sorry, Here's a brief run down.

Cuba: Kerry has voted against numerous legislation calling for stronger Cuban sanctions. In 2000, he said the only reason sanctions are still in place against Cuba is because of the politics involved, and that "‘We have a frozen, stalemated, counterproductive policy that is not in humanitarian interests nor in our larger credibility interest in the region,’ Kerry said. … ‘It speaks volumes about the problems in the current American electoral process. … The only reason we don’t reevaluate the policy is the politics of Florida." (4/9/2000). On meet the press on 8/31/03 while pandering to the Florida Cuban voters he said he wouldn't even CONSIDER lifting the sanctions against cuba.

First Gulf War: Here's something that runs local here in Boston that best describes Kerry and the first gulf war. A constituent called Kerry's office. Kerry sent TWO replies in seperate letters, I assume mistakenly. The first: Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition ... to the early use of military force by the US against Iraq. I share your concerns. On January 11, I voted in favor of a resolution that would have insisted that economic sanctions be given more time to work and against a resolution giving the president the immediate authority to go to war.’ --letter from Senator John Kerry to Wallace Carter of Newton Centre, Massachusetts, dated January 22 [1991] The second: Thank you very much for contacting me to express your support for the actions of President Bush in response to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. From the outset of the invasion, I have strongly and unequivocally supported President Bush’s response to the crisis and the policy goals he has established with our military deployment in the Persian Gulf.’ --Senator Kerry to Wallace Carter, January 31 [1991]”

No Child Left Behind: Kerry voted for the act on 12/18/01. Then said: Without the resources, education reform is a sham,’ Kerry said. ‘I can’t wait to crisscross this country and hold this president accountable for making a mockery of the words “no child left behind.”‘“ 7/11/03 and “Between now and the time I’m sworn in January 2005, I’m going to use every day to make this president accountable for making a mockery of the words ‘No Child Left Behind.’” 4/22/03

ethanol: Kerry voted twice against tax breaks for ethanol, against ethanol mandates, and twice to increase liability on ethanol. On 11/24/03 he said: I’m for ethanol, and I think it’s a very important partial ingredient of the overall mix of alternative and renewable fuels we ought to commit to.”

medical marijuana isn't as big of a flip flop. He said he'd be open to the use of medical marijuana, then said he'd have to wait for the study to be completed.

Affirmative Action: On 4/8/92 Kerry said " the focus on a rights-based agenda has ‘inadvertently driven most of our focus in this country not to the issue of what is happening to the kids who do not get touched by affirmative action, but … toward an inherently limited and divisive program which is called affirmative action.’ That agenda is limited, he said, because it benefits segments of black and minority populations, but not all. And it is divisive because it creates a ‘perception and a reality of reverse discrimination that has actually engendered racism.’

Then denied it on 1/30/04: That’s not what I said. I said there are people who believe that. And I said mend it, don’t end it. He’s trying to change what I said, but you can go read the quote. I said very clearly I have always voted for it. I’ve always supported it. I’ve never, ever condemned it. I did what Jim Clyburn did and what Bill Clinton did, which is mend it. And Jim Clyburn wouldn’t be supporting it if it were otherwise. So let’s not have any politics here. Let’s keep the truth.”

Obviously I'm not going to get into it too deeply for space reasons, but I've given you enough to go and do some research yourself. I hope that helps.

What have you proven wrong, again? The only thing I have seen you do is call people "moonbats" whatever the fuck that means and repeat to yourself over and over that rumsfeld did nothing wrong. If you would pull your head out of your ass you'd notice that your beloved fucking president reprimanded him!!! rolleyes.gifhahaha.gifmoon.gif

How quickly you forget that your covering up of the geneva convention lies were disproven.

So what you're saying is that 3 days after CBS released photos of prisoner abuse Rumpy came clean.

How does that square with Rumpy knowing about abuse in January and waiting months to tell the president.

How does that square with the Red Cross complaining about prisoner abuse over a year ago?

Why did GW say that he wasn't informed soon enough about the situation?

I'm not expecting a real answer from you, but I thought I'd bring these points up.

So what you're saying is that 3 days after CBS released photos of prisoner abuse Rumpy came clean.

How does that square with Rumpy knowing about abuse in January and waiting months to tell the president.

How does that square with the Red Cross complaining about prisoner abuse over a year ago?

Why did GW say that he wasn't informed soon enough about the situation?

I'm not expecting a real answer from you, but I thought I'd bring these points up.

So, you're just typing for the hell of it. Ok. I won't bother to address those points, then.

Except where you put words in my mouth. What I'm saying is that 3 days after a soldier reported the abuse, they went to press about it. That's not quite a "cover up".

Abuse was going on for months if not over a year. That's a fact you can take to the bank.

It is? Then you shouldn't have any trouble finding me hard facts, not just hints and stories about IRCRC reports.

Hellooooooooooo: The Red Cross report from a year ago is factual. It documented quite a number of serious problems at the prison. CNN had a minor blurb on this about 6 months ago and said the army was "investigating". You're flailing oh young one and embarassing yourself.

Abuse was going on for months if not over a year. That's a fact you can take to the bank.

It is? Then you shouldn't have any trouble finding me hard facts, not just hints and stories about IRCRC reports.

Hellooooooooooo: The Red Cross report from a year ago is factual. It documented quite a number of serious problems at the prison. CNN had a minor blurb on this about 6 months ago and said the army was "investigating". You're flailing oh young one and embarassing yourself.

You said I can take it to the bank. I said great, then you shouldn't have any trouble finding me the facts, not just hints and stories about reports. I'm still waiting.....